You can type here any text you want

78 Malibu wagon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nastynavy

I have a 78 bu wagon that is silver with red interior. Car has rust around the rear wheels mainly on the passenger side and the rear frame rail back by the bumper. Other than that it is really solid. The paint is in good condtion for the most part. The hood came off my wagon so it is faded but the rest is shiny. It has a few spots that will need touched up around the hood and one spot about the size of a quarter on the top. I put my old 305 and trans in the car. It has long tubes and dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers in it. It has a B&M floor shifter in it as well. It does not have a heater box in it or with it. I can possibly make one available for that. The interior is in overall good condition and complete. It will need new door seals as the rear passenger side leaks. The carpet needs replaced. The car has big and little rallies on it with dog dishes. The car seems to run out pretty well but does have a little miss in the carb which is probably from sitting for about a year and a half. I have some extra parts such as an intake and carb, camel hump heads, and some other performance stuff that can go with for the right price. It does have a 3:73 posi unit in the 7.5 with an alluminum girdle cover as well. I am asking $2500 obo for the car and have many more pics. nastynotch92@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Josh

Back