You can type here any text you want

79 turbo el camino

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

considering selling my el camino again, or for a good trade?
here is a list of mods.
87 gn engine:
.030 over bore,11k on pistons and rings,recently changed main bearings, 1k miles on top end rebuild,isky springs,locks & retainers,custom ground isky cam compliments of my buddy Rod down at isky. all new gaskets,arp studs,rebuilt heads,stock injectors,stock turbo. modified intercooler,adj. fuel reg.,braided stainless fuel line w/earls plumbing. billet inline fuel filter, terry houston ss 3"down pipe,3" custom exhaust,hooker 3"muffler. msd 8.5's, postons 3"maf chrome intake,9" k&n, and probably some more stuff,
stock tranny.
suspension consists of eibach springs,edelbrock ias gas shocks, and hotchkis sway bar set. i have graphite bushings for the a arms, but not installed yet.

18" iroc wheels, matching the paint, new falken tires.
aluminum drums out back.

interrior.
stock gn dash, w/ harness,buckets are done black and grey but in real leather,suede headliner, new carpet, and a perfect console. leather door panels, and custom sounds, not completed yet, but just need to hook up some stuff.
all inside of car was sand blasted by me before i undercoated it to prevent rust, so pull up the carpet and it is clean. the ac box was deleted, but still have a rain channel unlike some ac delete jobs.
the cars paint cost 3200, plus the hood,and chrome trim peices and weather stripping wich was all removed before paint, came to about 5500 +
this thing is clean as can be. make an offer or trades considered. http://www.cardomain.com/profile/myelky 310-902-4859

SWEET!!! thats 100% my dream car for years now, i probably cant afford it but what are you asking ?

$$

To Be Honest With You, I Just Replied Back To Another Member, I Really Put The Car Out There To See What Would Be Offered For It, To Get An Ideal Of What Its Worth, But By No Means Does That Mean It Is Not For Sale Or Trade, Any Reasonable Offer Or Trade Would Be Considered, The Car Has Alot Of Blood,sweat, And Gallons Of Tears In It, And Is Very Clean, I Mean Anal! I Am Looking To Get Back Into A We-4, Or A 86-87 White T-type, But Of Similar Condition, But Prefferably Original. Like I Said, If You Are Really Interested In The El Camino, Make Me An Offer, Just Dont Offer No 5k Or Something Crazy Like That! I Will Be Offended :d Thanks Man, If You Are Interested By The Way, I Have A Lot Better Pics, Those Pics Dont Even Come Close To The Reality Of The Car, Trust Me. Talk Later.

yeah

yeah,,,,, it was hard to write, almost wanted to break down into tears just at the thought of selling the thing... :eek: i would probably jump off a cliff if i were to trade it or sell it, but life is short,stuff happens.

Offers

Just Thought I Should Post The Two Offers I Have Got On The El Camino. The First One Was By Somebody Refered By A Member On This Site, He Offered 10k Cash, That Was On Fri., I Was Not Too Sure Of The Offer, But 10k Is Near What I Would Take, The Next Day Sat. I Got Another Call From A Member, He Asked If I Had Any Offers, I Told Him The 10k, We Worked To 12k Cash. Just To Put Out There, I'm Looking For Around 13k, I Know You Could Get A Gn For This Price, But Not Everybody Is Looking For The Same Thing, The Car Has A Ton Invested In It, And I Think 13k Is Very Reasonable Considering That People Are Asking 10 -15k For A Pretty Much Stock Clean El Camino With A 350 That Everybody Else Who Owns An El Camino Has. Like I Listed In The Discription Of The Car, It Is Very Very Clean, And Is Worth Every Penny I'm Asking For It,.
I Would Also Be Interested In A Trade For A Gn In Ok Condition On Top Of A Few Bucks, Thanks Again For Your Comments And Interests In The Car, You Can Contact Me At 310 902 4859 IF INTERESTED IN MORE PICS, PLEASE SAY SO, I CAN TAKE SOME BETTER SHOTS WHEN EVER.

Arrrrrrg............ you did it again.......lol

Don't capitalize every word, it's very difficult to read....... seriously.

:eek:

Oops

sorry about that, i wondered why it was hard for you to read the last post i replied, i thought you wanted to cry with me if i sold my baby!! :D i'm just use to using capitals. later man.

el-camino/national

I just wanted to add my 2cents as I know this el-camino/national very well as the drive train used to be mine and he has gone through and redone and detailed everything on this car. The interior is mint and is all GN with buckets and center console etc. and he just rebuilt the motor and would be lucky to have 1000 miles on it. also I can vouch for the paint on this thing it is amazing and he has atleast 2-3 years in the building of this car and the couple of times he has taken it to the local cruise night in burbank ca. on friday night, there was a constant crowd around his car, made my 86gn feel a bit left out :( . I personally think Jeremy is an idiot to sell it) :confused: but he knows that already (SORRY FOR THE BASH) Im sure he will call me tomorrow for that one LOL. but with a kid and all that is the only reason he is considering the possibility of a sale or trade as a t-type or gn would be easier to roll the family around in versus a two seater. Good luck Jerms and believe me you could not build this car for anything close to what he is looking to get and it is far more unique!

more pics updated

just thought i would throw some more pics up here to get you a better view of the car. the wheel shot is a little dusty, but it all shines. also alot of work has been done since the engine was dropped in to the engine compartment, doesnt look so cluttered. :)

Back