You can type here any text you want

8.5 posi rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

new brakes and seals. looks good and clean.
$950
rear is still in the car, i will have it out this next week.

-Jeff

Wish i had the extra cash to get it....Im in need of one bad but cant afford that much....I know I know good luck to me with finding one...I hope luck is on my side sometime in the future.:D

I would be interested if it had some upgraded internals. thanks for getting back so quick. You going to Indiana this Friday?

I'm going over to his house tonight. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have axles. I'll just order some no biggie. I was just thinking I might score an entire upgrade rear end because you need a lot of power to make turbo ls1's your bitch. :D

I'm going over to his house tonight. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have axles. I'll just order some no biggie. I was just thinking I might score an entire upgrade rear end because you need a lot of power to make turbo ls1's your bitch. :D

what time you goin out there? i may swing out to say hello.

what time you goin out there? i may swing out to say hello.

Back