80's performance - special Exhibit at the Simeone Museum (Philly)

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
Here's our chance to show off MAGNA performance at the International Award Winning Simeone Foundation Museum (near the PHL airport).
If interested, follow the link and fill out an application. I have no idea what they will end up accepting, but would be some great exposure.
https://www.facebook.com/SimeoneAutomotiveMuseum/photos/a.205702870048.163252.126549495048/10156187290910049/?type=3&theater
  • This is the list of example cars listed on the application:
  • Chevrolet – Z-28 IROC Camaro, Z-28 Camaro , Corvette (tuners, Callaway, Lingerfelter, etc.)
  • Ford – Mustang GT (tuners, Saleen), SVO Mustang, Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
  • *** Buick – Grand National, Regal Turbo :cool::):cool:
  • Mazda – RX-7
  • Toyota – Corolla GTS, Supra
  • Dodge/Plymouth – Omni GLH, Omni GLHS, Shelby Omni GLHS, Shelby Charger, Shelby Dakota Pickup
  • Nissan/Datsun – Z Cars – 280z, 300z, etc.

• Hey - where's the TTA???

Guess the questions would be are they just looking for stock vehicles and when would the move in and out dates be?

since they specifically mentioned "tuner" cars, I would guess that stock is not a requirement? I can recall at least a couple of non-stockers from other exhibits.
I guess the move-in and out dates would be defined later, did not see anything specific noted... I have seen cars from various special exhibits there well beyond the dates - I think that they can have flexibility when needed?
They'd be fortunate to have your car there - gorgeous and d@mn close to brutally fast :cool:

According to the guy at the Museum, MAGNA and turbo-Buicks will be flying the flag at this Exhibit with an '87 GN and '89 TTA #545 :cool:

it's hard to get a good photo from the front... but MAGNA bookends this part of the Exhibit
3sYWfDn.jpg