You can type here any text you want

84 GN in FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spool'n Fool

Looks like I'm going to sell my "slower" car. 84 GN hardtop with some mods. Car has 86K miles and is a nice specimen. The only bondo I can find is in the rear lower door corners (little bubbling). Floors and all have no rust. Paint is respectable. Interior is the Lear Siegler leather and is real nice.. no rips/tears. Twighlight sentinel system, digital dash, stock rims, no power windows or locks, but has power seat. The car does have a rear main oil seal leak, but it's bearable like so many others,

This is a list of stuff I got from the ex-owner of what was done.

Car was restored about 6 years ago with Brakes and suspension were re-done. Rotors, drums, pads, and hoses all around. GM Hydro Boost and Master Cylinder Bleed, flush, & Cleaned hydraulic system. Hose from power steering pump to HydroBoost Garrett TurboTranny filter kit wheel bearings EGR valve Rear Axle Pinion Snubber IAC Valve Fuel FilterTPS Sensor Blower motorTorque converter torque converter switch Coil Springs Control Arm Bushings Ball Joints Sway bar link kit rear Air Shocks Alternator Battery Battery Cables All major sensors, switches and modules Complete Tune up on 8/05 Complete Turbo Back Stainless steel Exhaust Headlight bezels Headliner bumper radiator
All fluids have been changed including Gear Oil Ok now

Here is a list of all the performance upgrades installed on 8/05 Upgraded ECM to a 87 Upgraded ignition module and coil /87 style w/ caspers wiring adapter 87 MAF sensor and added MAT sensor K&N Cone Style Filter Custom Cold air Intake Turbo Tweak Chip Walbro 340 Fuel Pump#30 Injectors adjustable wastegate caspers electronics Injector Harness racetronics hot wire kit Billet adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator 160 Degree thermostat Tranny Cooler Mounted Fuel Pressure Gauge VDO Boost and oil gauges Turbo Link V4.0 scan tool TPS throttle Enhancer Calibrator

This car drives and stops great. It's a nice find. I recently installed a new cam sensor from GM. The ac blows cool, but not real cold. Has a good history on Experian/Car fax. I may look for an intercooled 86-87 T car to replace it. Car is in Palm City, FL
Asking $9,600.

Attachments

• 84 GN.JPG
    84 GN.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 333
  • 84 GN1.JPG
    84 GN1.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 287
  • P1010021.jpg
    P1010021.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 285
Any Trades?

OK...Maybe I'll consider trades locally..

Camry, Accord, Nissan Pathfinder, what've you got??

Someday..........

Someone will want this car someday, especially since their getting rarer and this has the original matching # engine ... (maybe trans too, not sure how to verify)

Until then, it's driven daily and still for sale... but it can be yours for $7K :D

It just rolled 90K miles

Spool'n Fool said:
Someone will want this car someday, especially since their getting rarer and this has the original matching # engine ... (maybe trans too, not sure how to verify)

Until then, it's driven daily and still for sale... but it can be yours for $7K :D

It just rolled 90K miles

TTT for a nice lookin Hot Air.. Seen the car in person.. Worth every penny!

Spool'N Fool...

just sent you a PM. However I just realized that I did not include my e-mail address so I will send you another one. Sorry about that.

New Owner to Join the GN Ranks!

SOLD!!! and heading to WI on one of Kayes trucks....... Time to find that local 86/87 driver :cool:

Back