You can type here any text you want

84 gn rolling chassis. lots of extras

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dragonational

That Guy
ok guys i got the ok to buy an 87 from the wife so here goes.

84 Gn astro roof leir seigler interior. the car has 85+ thousand miles on it. i have everything to putthe car back in running condition with new parts such as

2 blocks one standard one .030 over(.030 is fresh from the machine shop was cleaned miced and had new cam bearings and freeze plugs pressed in)
210-210 cam (non roller)
speed pro .030 over pistons and rings
new lifters.
all the other parts are off of the standard motor and everything worked when taken off the car. The turbo has a little play but did not smoke(stock turbo) the coil pack is a high performance coil pack from an 87 and i have the plug and play kit worked well. the car has some rust on it around the lower doors and underneth it. It has 2 dents in the rear that were there when i bought it i dont know how they got there but they will need repaired. The car will need to be picked up and i will not ship. I want to sell it as a package and not part it out but if i dont get any hits i might consider parting it out. I am asking $5000 but i am negotiable for reasonable offers. I really dont want to sell it but i dont have the time to give it the attention it deserves any more. If you have any questions please feel free to ask i will get pictures up soon. Harry

Back