84 t type not turning over completely dead

Fink1974

Hello haven't been on here for quit awhile I have a 84 t type an ongoing project. It will not turn over at all now like it's something electrical possibly. The reason why I say electrical is I put a brand new battery in it and I have a digital dash and nothing comes on at all on the dash. Any ideas of what it could be. Didn't know if it could be something with the starter or starter wires this car has been sitting in a shed for about 15 years . I have put a new gas tank , salvo to fuel pump ,fuel pressure gauge and regulator. I had it running quit a few times but was idling rough went to start it one day and dash started basically scrolling through numbers and wouldn't even turn over so I'm pretty stumped.

Starter solenoid sounds like it gave up the ghost. Also if car totally dead with a goog battery then either bad ground or durable links may be toasted. Get a von meyer and start checking for grounds and power.

Stupid spell check. Fusable links
Awesome thank you very much I didn't know if the starter solenoid went out if that would make the digital dash so funky stuff it would scroll through numbers and then it would just go blank.i thought it was odd that I started the car different times that week then had it running shut it off and went to start it again and nothing.

Check grounds for good connections. Poor grounds can cause mayhem. Bad battery cables can cause grief too.