You can type here any text you want

85 Tr

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zurn

Gabe
What size tires and rims do you have on your car? I thought it was 275x60x15 on 15x8's? Let me know... -Gabe

hey gabe sorry comp was down i have 275/50/15's on 15x8s

on a side note i blew my turbo and want to know if anyone has one local for sale that i could buy so i could run this up coming sunday ?

Originally posted by 85 TR
hey gabe sorry comp was down i have 275/50/15's on 15x8s

on a side note i blew my turbo and want to know if anyone has one local for sale that i could buy so i could run this up coming sunday ?
You need a hot air turbo, Right? The only one with hot air I know is Bill, You can ask if he still has a turbo.

no ive got the spearco i beleive that a intercooled turbo will work fine just got to spin the comp housing around.and change the mounting brackets.

that sucks!

Man, I wish I could help you out with that one. I once knew where there was this "abandoned" '78 turbo regal, but I think they had a different set up all together with the carb and all. You might try pull-a-part down here in Tacoma. At one time they had an '84-'85 T-Bird with the 2.3L turbo, I was told they ran the Garrett T-3. Maybe one of those would work? :confused: I'll check with a friend of mine as well. He used to have a few turbos laying around, mostly Honda stuff, but maybe he has a big one you could use... ;) -Gabe

Josh is correct. I have one....

and for the right price, you can buy my turbo and get the rest of the engine for free! ;)

60 ft on the 85tr

What was it with that 13.6 pass? That is pretty good with stock turbo..:)

yeah stock turbo with a 1.91 60ft i am hoping thats why the trap was so slow car felt great 1st and 2nd but dead in 3rd ? i have sent the ta33 in to be rebuilt s hopefully in the next few weeks i can get som low 13s on pump gas and like 16 psi?

Back