86-87 Service manual

Vrroom

Hello all, It's been a while since I've owned a turbo Buick, but I just purchased a 1987 GN earlier this fall. Does anyone know if there's a scan of the GM service manual out there in internet land? All I have is the Chiltons version .... Thanks!

Vrroom

The Chiltons are garbage for Turbo Regals. I have a full set of factory chassis manuals, the body manual, and a PowerSource Manual if you'd like to have actual paper.

Just be prepared... 40#s of paper manual is a little more pricey than a .pdf. lol

Shit you are doing better than I am. I am still writing on the walls of caves. Hieroglyphics

Awesome SD. Thanks for the link. Will define add to my favorites and will download them and save them on my computer. Would hate to kill a couple of tree so I will put them on my hard drive. Thanks for the wealth of info. !

This is just awesome thank you for whoever took the time to get this valuable information out to us

I like the online stuff when I'm researching but I like to have all the books like mentioned before as reference in the garage.... Yes, they're very heavy!

My paper ones are a mess after 31 years of use. I usually just have my iPad in the garage with me now and if I want paper of a particular area I just print it.