You can type here any text you want

86 Gn Built To The Hilt, Want To Trade For Old Muscle Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GANGSTER

HAPPY WHEN IM BOOSTING!
I Miss Cruising In My Old Muscle Cars, Although This Car Has All The Go Fast Goods And Still Sports A/c Im Toying With The Idea Of Trading For An Early Camaro-nova-chevelle Or Some Kind Of Old Muscle Car Of Close Or Equal Value. If You Have Something Like That Or Know Someone Who Does Send Me A P/m And Ill Give You The List Of Whats Done To My Gn And Ill Send Pics. If I Sold It Id Look For $18k Just To Give You An Idea What Im Looking To Trade For,thanks

This car should be capable of low 10's easily and everything is done correctly with the best parts. from the wolf suspension to the select turbo 400 and gen 7 dfi tuned by turbo people. too must to list on here but if anyone is interested or knows someone with a trade that might interest me send me an e mail,thanks

GANGSTER said:
This car should be capable of low 10's easily and everything is done correctly with the best parts. from the wolf suspension to the select turbo 400 and gen 7 dfi tuned by turbo people. too must to list on here but if anyone is interested or knows someone with a trade that might interest me send me an e mail,thanks
Gangster!! get ahold of Tom Siegle at siegle4@sbcglobal.net He's got exactly what your looking for and he's wanting to get back into a turbo buick again, his car is killer!! 69 camero with a 468ci big block and it fly's. contact him.

Quick Buick, I Sent You Pics. What Do You Have As Far As A Muscle Car?? Anything To Trade???

Plow Boy, Didnt See Any Pics Or Description Of The Car, Is It Still Yours? I Saw A Post That Said You Sold It.
Are You Looking To Deal With It Or Just Posting Descriptions Of It?

gangster.. i took the site down and I guess plowboy didnt know.

this is the only pic i have at work. as he said the car is at the paint shop to get the stripes off.

car has 15:1 496, fully ported dart pro 1 345s, 2.30 / 1.90 valves, dart intake, 1150 dominator, eagle 4340 crank/rods w/ l19 bolts, msd crank trigger, and distributor. 7al3 box. magnaflow fuel system, nx gemini quad 2 stage plate. 9" w/ coilovers. its a bad mofo... he can give you anymore info you need on it.

http://www.geocities.com/ca_dragracer/mattinmycar.jpg

Im still interested in trading for a nice muscle car, A few guys contacted me with real nice cars but im not looking for a narrowed car,I have a race car already and i dont want to have to paint whatever I get. im looking for a car that i can get in and go. preference is a 69 camaro, will also take 67 or 68, also early nova,66-72 but the car must be a nice cruising car and look good.
I didnt skimp anywhere on my car and I dont want to trade it for a car that I have to sink a ton of money in. I place the value of mine 18-20k
let me know if you have a car "reasonably" worth that and ill send you the list and pics of mine,thanks

GANGSTER said:
Im still interested in trading for a nice muscle car, A few guys contacted me with real nice cars but im not looking for a narrowed car,I have a race car already and i dont want to have to paint whatever I get. im looking for a car that i can get in and go. preference is a 69 camaro, will also take 67 or 68, also early nova,66-72 but the car must be a nice cruising car and look good.
I didnt skimp anywhere on my car and I dont want to trade it for a car that I have to sink a ton of money in. I place the value of mine 18-20k
let me know if you have a car "reasonably" worth that and ill send you the list and pics of mine,thanks
You have a nice car, but I would think the more realistic value is more around $13,500.00 to $14,500.00 and I don't think your going to find what your really looking for. your moreless looking for a 69 or so camaro show car to trade for yours and it's going to be hard. if I was you why not try to sell it out right? I was at bowling green this year and some of the nicest cars were going for between $13 and $15 thou. your going to have to sacrifice something either a nice body,and stock motor and a *hitty interior or something getting what you want will be hard. good luck.

Hey scott, show me a couple that are set up like mine in the same condition for the price you speak of. id love to see that cause I havent seen one yet.
So what you are saying is that I wont find a camaro without rotted 1/4 panels that dont need a paint job for the same value as mine???
Hard to comment form where you are on a car you have never seen.
Did you see anywhere in my post where I said I wanted a worked motor??
Id rather have a stock motor in a car that has a nice body and paint.
Im sorry that it didnt work out with your friends car but I dont want a car with a radical motor that needs 1/4 panels and a paint job.
like I stated, I already have a camaro race car.. a fast one.

GANGSTER said:
Hey scott, show me a couple that are set up like mine in the same condition for the price you speak of. id love to see that cause I havent seen one yet.
So what you are saying is that I wont find a camaro without rotted 1/4 panels that dont need a paint job for the same value as mine???
well i have both,a 68 rs camaro and a grand national that is very tight,to say your grand nantional is not worth a 1st gen camaro is in the eye of the beholder..i have been offered 12k for my camaro the way it sits with no motor,but a sweet paint job and all new interior and front end parts,i wouldnt even think of it..but if i had not of bought a gn before seeing this ad i might have thoght about it..ive seen camaros go for the 10k to 20k in nice shape so a trade is possible for you,but slim to none..i paid 15k for my gn,just recently and it dont see the 10s...yet ;) ..so if you really want a camaro i would put yours up for top dollar and wait till it sells then pick your camaro you like ,not what someone has and is willing to trade,and hope its what you want?good luck on that one..i wish you lived in florida,i might be interested,but then again its not street ready..just buy one and fix it up and keep the gn :biggrin: ,it worked for me...

Thanks tommy, beleive it or not, between me and my brother we have owned 25 camaros and most were 1st gens. I had a sweet 67ss/rs black big block 4 speed car that I sold to a lady in florida last year. You may even see it at car shows. (THINK SHES IN BOCA AREA)Still kicking myself on that one. I also didnt mention that for the right car if I had to put some cash out that wouldnt bother me either,I just dont want to get into body and paint. I dont want to sell my car and look for a camaro because Im enjoying it and I dont want to be with no car.I will only part with this car if I find the car I want.
I had to reply to scott because Him putting a dollar value on someone elses car on a public message board is irresponsible, like you said everyone has their own ideas of the value of something. Thanks for the reply.

yes ive owned probably around 15 camaros and the pic below is when i had 3 at once ,but threw all the years i cant seem to let my 68 rs go, its the blue one with black stripes..the only reason theres no motor is so i could install all the body bushings and the front end stuff and the disc brakes..this is a pic of a pic..

Attachments

• Picture 238.jpg
    Picture 238.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 162
GANGSTER said:
Did you see anywhere in my post where I said I wanted a worked motor??
Id rather have a stock motor in a car that has a nice body and paint.
Im sorry that it didnt work out with your friends car but I dont want a car with a radical motor that needs 1/4 panels and a paint job.
like I stated, I already have a camaro race car.. a fast one.
Hey, i'm just going on the pic's you supplied witch was only two and as far as the upgrades go I should'nt have to tell you that you NEVER get out of a toy as much as you put into one, and by the way your set up isn't the only set up like that out there and it's not the set up that would make it special. look at it this way you have the gen7 dfi okay! now your going to have to find someone who is familiar with it or it does no good and as soon as you find someone to trade and they live in a diferent state it WILL have to be re-tuned by someone who knows what there doing period. it's a nice car don't get me wrong and don't get all bent up over it but from what described and iv'e showed the pic's to other people along with your list of upgrades (your set up ) that was what I was told it was worth,, buy people who have been building GN's for 18yrs. and as far as my buddy's car goes it don't bother me the least. I just saw your original post say it's worth $18,000 and now it's up to $20,000. you should be listing this on www.highperformancetoys.com on this web site people have turbo regals.... good luck!! trying

look !! 87 street/strip GN over $30k invested for sale

Hey gangster look at this add down the row from yours by onefastgn this car is already in the tens and has $30k invested asking $18,000.00 OBO

ok, so i see a car set up similar to mine and the price is similar to mine.
you just made my point. now am i supposed to compare every part in both cars? and if you wanted to trade a camaro for his car maybe you couldnt and he only wants money. why are you still going on about this?? is it just because i didnt want your friends car?? which by the way was a 68 not a 69
but i guess you cant know everything about everything.
ill tell you what,do me a favor and dont reply anymore in my thread if you dont have a car to trade me,thanks

Don't worry about me posting on your thread i'll just watch to see what happens (NOTHING)! YOU aint worth it and neither is your CAR!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

scot w. said:
Don't worry about me posting on your thread i'll just watch to see what happens (NOTHING)! YOU aint worth it and neither is your CAR!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
what a ass!!

Back