You can type here any text you want

'86 T-type in Reading, PA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yullose

Certified Gun Nut
Just testing the waters here...
Thinking about selling my '86 T-type.
Car is pretty cherry and has 90,000 miles on it.
The engine came from a (well known in the Philly area) '87 Turbo T with only 25,000 miles on it.
Full stainless 2-1/2" dual exhaust, Kirban 3" stainless DP, ported stock turbo, ported exhaust elbow, ported upper plenum, RJC power plate, Dutt necked stock IC, Turbotweak 93oct/17psi street chip and 112oct/23psi race chips, adjustable WG actuator, MSD 50's, Adj. FP regulator, good pump in tank, Autometer gages, toggle switch on cooling fan, 160 stat, home-made cold air kit, new cam sensor, new IAC, new O2 sensor, etc...
Stock T rims with 235/60's in front, 245/60's in back...
AC works and blows cold.
I'll update this post with more details when I get home from work...
The heater core leaks and is currently not hooked up. I do have all the original piping/hoses for it. The pic shows no turbo shield, but it is on the car. The pic was taken after I had it apart.
Looking for around $8900.
The car is garaged in Reading, PA.
Talk to me...

Email me at: EMAIL or call my cell#
484-614-6909

Thanks in advance !

ART

buickpics71505.JPG

car looks really nice, wish i had the $8900, cuz your not that far from me.
Is that price firm? redpit69x@yahoo.com
Let me know, im near pittsburgh, and im very interested.

Sorry to keep bumping to the top, but there is no "edit" button available... :mad:

Just wanted to add pics as I find them...
windowsticker.JPG

SPI_label.jpg

great looking t,need to know if the body has rust or scratches etc etc,more on the mechanical part tranny,suspension etc.also if its still for sale how far in pa are from nyc if its from 95.please e mail its a great car and the split noses are awesome

It's in Reading, PA 19606... (See Mapquest)
Just ran it at Maple Grove last night.
Went 12.83 @ 105.45 on race gas, race chip & 21psi boost.

Body looks as nice as in the pics. It's clean, but still has 90k on it so there are rock chips here and there in the paint.

Back