You can type here any text you want

86 t-type roller in perfect condition

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BW Jones

A buddy asked me to list his car for him.
It's a black 86 T-type with a grey interior. It's complete minus the engine and trans with new Centerline Telstars & tires. The car is absolutely show quality. The paint and interior are perfect. Drop in your engine and trans and have one of the nicest turbo buicks available. It has an ATR stainless steel Pitbull exhaust on it. I've attached a photo of it. I think it has around 68k miles on it, possibly less. For details, call Paul at 269-625-2006. He is looking to get $7000.00 for it. :)

roller for sale

:smile:

Here's a couple of photos of the interior and engine bay. I don't have any pics of the under carriage. The photo of the engine bay was taken when the car still had the engine and trans in it. The car is completely rust free. The Sikkens paint job on it cost over $5000 alone. The interior and under carriage are spotless. For further info, please call Paul at 269-625-2006. It's his car ........... I am only helping him by listing it on the website.
Thanks........ BW Jones ;)

Back