87 Buick Grand National

Buickrat

This Car is SOLD.

I have a low mileage 1987 GN. The paint is fresh and the car is straight and beautiful. The interior is in excellent shape has a powder coated 6 point roil bar and a GNX dash.

It has a Buick Stage 2 V6 Block with all the goodies including a BMS 3.625 Stroker crankshaft, 6.500 long Crower Rods, 9.0 to 1 CP forged Pistons, TA Roller cam and a New set of fully CNC ported TA SE Aluminum heads, Champion Intake, Complete fast XFI system, RJC 325 Mega front mount intercooler, 71 HPQ (7168) Billet wheel BB Turbo, TA 1.50 Stainless headers and a 3.5" DP. Plus Much Much more...

The trans is a Lonnie Dyer Stage 3 2004R with PTC Torque Converter and a Trans Brake. The rear end is the original 8.5" with Welded Tubes, Tru-Trac carrier, Moser Axles and C=Clip eliminator coupled to a 3.5" PST Drive Shaft.

This car has way to much to list the car is 99% done I have lost interest and moving into another direction. I have $60,000 in Receipts. Asking $35,000 Willing to look at possible trades plus cash. I will have pictures this weekend. The car is in Phoenix, AZ email me with any questions gsxstg2@aol.com This Car is SOLD.

Last edited:
I will take pictures this weekend and send them to you. I will also attempt to upload them here as well.

A fully built 2003 Mercury Marauder. Here's a basic spec list:

-23,xxx original miles, it has the most beautiful black paint I have ever seen on any car.
-MMR1000 4V with 5.3 stroker/BOSS iron block upgrade
-Vortech JT trim supercharger
-Built Lentech 4R70W transmission
-Twin GT pumps/ KB BAP fuel system with Aeromotive rails
-Black powdercoated, widened rear wheels
-Completely upgraded sound system, Sony head unit, and all speakers have been replaced with Pioneer units.
-Full LED/HID lights, inside and out

On 18lbs of boost, it made 59x whp with a slipping belt. This power was made with a very conservative tune on pump gas (93 octane)

It's very streetable, I drove it to work a few days this week.

Don't know if you are serious but I think the Marauder is a very desireable car. I would love to have one but it isn't in the cards right now though. Out if curiosity, where are you and the Merc?

I have a gray turbo regal if you are interested after you sell your car
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1438772653.430692.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Don't know if you are serious but I think the Marauder is a very desireable car. I would love to have one but it isn't in the cards right now though. Out if curiosity, where are you and the Merc?

I've found that it's undesireable because it looks like a cop car, and it's not a fast car from the factory (302hp) and it doesn't have the reputation that a Cobra or GN does. Mine really flies under the radar because there's only a few MM's built to this level, which I actually enjoy. I'm located in Central Florida.

Last edited: