87 GN 12.27@107

FLv6Trubo

AKA NoTime
T44 Turbo, 3" DP, 42lbs Injectors, 255lph in tank with hotwire, Maf Translator and TT 98 octane chip @ 19 psi. Stock suspension with airbags, 10psi on right, 5 psi on left. MT Drag Radials. Transmission, built by CK Performance with 2800 Stall Conv.

Car has gone 11's on 107 Red Armstrong Chip back in 2005.
Time slip.jpg

Sounds like the car is asking for some alky and more boost!

Good slip though, I was never able to pull better than 7.9x on 19psi

Sounds like the car is asking for some alky and more boost!

Good slip though, I was never able to pull better than 7.9x on 19psi
I don't have a clue how Alky works, lol. Believe it or not, thats stock suspension except for airbas. Still has front swaybar installed too. The car has gone 11's back in 2005-2006 on a 107 Red Armstrong chip.

I just purchased a brand new TT 108 chip. Wonder how it will do now. We'll see soon.

I don't have a clue how Alky works, lol. Believe it or not, thats stock suspension except for airbas. Still has front swaybar installed too. The car has gone 11's back in 2005-2006 on a 107 Red Armstrong chip.

I just purchased a brand new TT 108 chip. Wonder how it will do now. We'll see soon.

I like to think of alky as “fuel on demand”. It only comes on after 7-8 psi, but it allows you to run a more aggressive tune and much more boost.

The 108 chip will allow you to add more boost and add more timming than a regular chip, but you have to get in there and adjust it until you find the sweet spot.

Can’t go wrong either way

I like to think of alky as “fuel on demand”. It only comes on after 7-8 psi, but it allows you to run a more aggressive tune and much more boost.

The 108 chip will allow you to add more boost and add more timming than a regular chip, but you have to get in there and adjust it until you find the sweet spot.

Can’t go wrong either way
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into it. Going to try the 108 chip in a few weeks as well.