Daddy got a New , to me , Ride

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Its a 1998 Toyota 4 Runner 4X4 Limited .
IMG_2593.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 93
Very nice and they are real die hards if taken care of. That design looks a look nicer than the new ones imho. Flag on the roof is a nice touch too. lol.
The old pathfinders were a nice ride also but for a few years they had a big big problem with the transmission cooler lines leaking in the radiator and wrecked plenty of them.

Looks clean Keith. How many miles? And whats your location? Either way, I'd go over the complete frame. Front to back inside and out... Especially the rear crossmember and control arm mount areas. I'm on my fourth 4runner, had a '90 '96 '00 and I am on my '12 sr5 premium now and love it.... Have fun with has they are awesome rides... Mike

Looks clean Keith. How many miles? And whats your location? Either way, I'd go over the complete frame. Front to back inside and out... Especially the rear crossmember and control arm mount areas. I'm on my fourth 4runner, had a '90 '96 '00 and I am on my '12 sr5 premium now and love it.... Have fun with has they are awesome rides... Mike
I'm in North MS and it has 255k miles but I was surprised at how tight it is to drive , I was wanting a newer 4 door truck but couldn't bring myself to spend that much money . I just got tit yesterday and it has a lot of cleaning needs to be done . The guy I bought it from showed me it has the original rear mat the is stamped " Limited " and said those are very hard to find .