You can type here any text you want

***87 GN 62,000 miles in Midwest***

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4030

1987 Buick Grand National 63,000 original miles with all options and T-Tops
3rd owner the car is originally from Florida and rust free
The car has a new crate motor installed with less than 3000 miles on the clock that has only run synthetic since initial break-in
All the modifications of the car were preformed after the new engine was installed
Including all new: Dual rear airbags, Walbro 340M high volume fuel pump with hotwire, new 4-core radiator with oil and tranny cooler, coil pack and performance wires, Heavy duty intercooler hoses and clamps, stock appearing adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Fuel pressure gauge, Casper’s fuel injector harness, new belts, battery, hoses, solenoids, gaskets, water pump, and vacuum lines. Performance modifications include: K&N cone air filter, high capacity oil filter, 58lb. High Impedance injectors, Limit built TE-61 turbo with precision housing, custom Turbo Tweak chip, two Polyurethane motor mounts, reinforced ported headers, Scanmaster 2.1V computer on dash, and lock-up 3000rpm torque converter.
The interior is very clean with custom floor mats, new headliner, and Grand National door handle accents.
I have a trailer company and trucks so I may consider traveling I live near Omaha Nebraska. The car is very nice and always garaged
$17,500

Your GN

Looks like a great car but you are too far Hope you sell soon Go Huskers!!!

Roger

Would you be intrested in trade for 68 camaro SS I am looking for GN of equal
value see pictures & info on camaro on above post 68 camaro ss 468 let me know what you think thanks tom.

Back