You can type here any text you want

87 GN $ 6500 neg - needs paint/interior

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mechanical73

This is an 84 T-Type with a complete 87 GN drivetrain with only 30 k miles !
It has no chrome except for the bumpers so with the GTA black center rims it looks really cool.

Mechanically in mint shape. Body needs paint and interior needs seats re-upholstered and new carpet. The swap was done professionally and every bolt was replaced as it should be with the exception of the PM which I spent close to $ 1000 on doing the swap to the Vacuum Booster set-up with all new parts.

The car is a dark metallic blue which was done about 12 years ago and is very faded but panels are very straight. I just replaced the doors with donor car doors which are grey but in mint shape. It needs the drivers side rocker to be replaced as it has some rust (a replacement rocker is included w/ car).

The floor pan and chassis are mint. No rust !

The interior is a light blue and it has manual windows and locks so its very light.

It has performance lowering springs, new shocks, and suspension, new BFG KDW's all around on 16 X 8 Black center GTA rims. New brake and fuel lines, new brakes, Kenne Belle Exhaust (sounds sweet).

The car is very fast and as you can tell I was going to get it painted but have new responsibilities so I need to sell it as I can't finish it right now.

The price is slightly negotiable.

Its located on Long Island, NY

917-412-9918

Thanks
email me for pics.

Back