You can type here any text you want

87 GN- 80k - DFW Texas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

strickland

87 GN –80k – DFW Texas

Stock Block
Ruggles 210 / 205 cam
Stock heads with minor blending and polishing
Alum underdrive pulley on crankshaft
KN Filter / 3” intake pipe (powder coated black)
TH 3” Downpipe
TA 60 Turbo
Adjustable Stock wastegate
Stock IC (missing shroud)
MSD 50# Injectors
RJC AD PowerPlate
DirectScan
Oil Pressure / Water Temp / Boost Gage
Conley’s knock detector
Vacuum Brakes (Power Bastard in box in attic)
BGC embroidered floor mats
MT ET Streets on stock rims (rims have minor rust / pitting / paint flaking)
Art Carr rebuild kit on transmission with Stage Right Transbrake
2900 – 12” Stall converter
ATR Stainless exhaust system (Cat back)

I am the third owner of this car and have had it since 1993. I bought the car with less than 32k mile and a salvage title. The car was completely restored prior to my purchasing it.

I have put almost 50k miles on this car and have driven it all over the southeastern US from Texas to DC and back. The body is straight and drives perfectly. The car has dealer installed TTops. The interior is very clean. 8 / 10. No rips, tears, stains. Paint is 8 / 10 and very shiny (looks wet when washed). No rust / dings

Engine was rebuilt in ’98. Nothing major was done other than new rings / bearings / gaskets. It was just a freshen up job. I pulled it because I got tired of oil leaks. Have not had a leak since. Cylinders were honed; crank was merely polished .001”. Heads had 3 angle valve job and small port / polish / gasket match job. New engine / trans mount brackets.

Car has been driven less than 8k miles since ’99. It stays in the garage and is not driven in the rain.

Last time the car was to the track was 2001 and ran a 7.9 in the 1/8 with 4 psi boost launch.

Starting price $7500, make offer

Les Strickland

Hello Les,
I am really interested in your GN, please send pictures or give me a call.
Thanks,
Joe
(310)256-7682

trade

Would be interested in a trade for a 1998 Formula? It has a built motor and a bunch of other goodies.

donlin said:
Would be interested in a trade for a 1998 Formula? It has a built motor and a bunch of other goodies.

No thank you. We are going to use the money for some remodeling.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Les Strickland

Back