You can type here any text you want

87 Gn Backhalved Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tiredaylite@330

1987 Gn Roller , Wing , Chute , Wheelie Bars , 6 Inch Cowl , Funnycar Cage , Lambregini Red , Lexan Windows , Vr1 Intercooler
Welden Fuel System, Pro Stick, Antiroll Bar , 12 Point Cage, Glass Doors. Full Dash , Could Be Converted Back To Street Car , I've Owned The Car Since 1988. Also Availible Complete Drive Train.
May Sell As Turn Key .
Eric
860-289-1701

Can Send Pics

Pics

Here Are Some Pics

Attachments

• NEXT 025A.JPG
    NEXT 025A.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 195
Pics

A Couple More

Attachments

• NEXT 026.jpg
    NEXT 026.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 140
  • NEXT 027.jpg
    NEXT 027.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 137
  • NEXT 029.jpg
    NEXT 029.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 131
How much just as a roller?
What engine set up are you running?
Any more Pic of the car Engine ect.?
If you were going to sell complete how much?
How fast has the car been?
Is it twin turbo or single?I'm guessing its a Stage motor.Did you build it?And how much HP and TQ are you pushing?
Thanks

Roller

Price As A Complete Roller Is $12,000 That Is Including Intercooler
F.a.s.t. Wiring , And Fuel System , Will Need Only Ecu , Engine , Trans And Turbo .
It Is A Stage 2 On-center, Single 91.5 Mm Turbo , Has Been Low 5's In The 1/8 , Best 1/4 Is Low 8's At 170, This Was With 200 Hp Less
Than The New Set Up Should Net, We Thrashed To Get Some Passes In This Fall And The Gods Did Not Cooperate I Had A Mystery Bug That Kept Showing Up , I Have Shown 1200 On The Chassis Dyno At 35lbs Of Boost, The Engine Is Going To Be Checked At The Machine Shop , If Left Complete I Would Say Mid 20's. There Is Only 7 Partial Passes On The Engine And Trans / Convereter Combo.
Has Atr Twin Headers With A Converted Motorsports Intake , 160lb Injecters . I Had Just Started Pulling The Engine , But Can Take More Pics If Requested.

Back