You can type here any text you want

87 Gn-Feeler Post.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Thinking of selling my 87 GN. Wanted to see how much interest is out there. Car has a TSM style motor build up.(PM/Email for details) Has a Tranny Tech Built 2004R with a n/l 9 inch Art Carr converter. Suspension consist of QA1's on all four corners/HR Parts Bar(welded in), Metco uppers/BMR Chromoloy LCA's..

Lots of money in the car..but not looking to get rich on it. Would like to see 12k for the car. Body is not perfect, but not bad either. Car still has A/C and I have not caged the car up yet either.

Only trade I would consider would be a 87-93 mustang coupe + cash, or if it is comparable in worth, maybe a heads up trade.

Thanks for looking.

BoostedDeuce said:
any pix? whats it run? what are the engine specs? intrested in a 10 sec fbody?

Will load up pic's in a day or so.. Cars has run mid 11's on a soft tune up. Not interested in a Fbody...already have one of those.

Thanks for the offer though.

blackshoebox said:
Thinking of selling my 87 GN. Wanted to see how much interest is out there. Car has a TSM style motor build up.(PM/Email for details) Has a Tranny Tech Built 2004R with a n/l 9 inch Art Carr converter. Suspension consist of QA1's on all four corners/HR Parts Bar(welded in), Metco uppers/BMR Chromoloy LCA's..

Lots of money in the car..but not looking to get rich on it. Would like to see 12k for the car. Body is not perfect, but not bad either. Car still has A/C and I have not caged the car up yet either.

Only trade I would consider would be a 87-93 mustang coupe + cash, or if it is comparable in worth, maybe a heads up trade.

Thanks for looking.

Could you please send me some pics.... 1SlowGN@Gmail.com

Also,Please give me a call anytime...732-778-2273....I would like to ask you some questions about the car.

Thanks,Shawn

Pictures will be up sent soon. Have to hook up old computer and transfer theme over.

Back