You can type here any text you want

87 gn for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2short

I am listing my brothers car for sale:
1987 buick grand national 142,000 miles
motor, tranny, and turbo solid. tranny has a shift kit installed, new radiator, posi works good, new tps, iac motor, wastegate solenoid, and o2 sensor replaced with gm parts, has new tires all around, ac blows real cold and is still r12, cruise works, has concert sound 2, new plug wires, and k and n filter, new hooker exhaust.
the t-tops leak a little as well as the rear main seal. it needs a headliner for the interior. other than that the car is in pretty good shape with no rust.
I also have a whole bunch of new GM parts.
new outer door seals, new inner door seals, new t-top seals, excellant condition steering wheel, gm cam sensor, 2 new wastegate solenoids, new throttle cable, new headlight doors GM, newer t-top plastic trims pieces, new walbro fuel pump and accufab adjustable regulator.
I will sell the car itself for 6200, or the car and all the parts for 7200 firm. there is around 1500-2000 dollars worth of parts witm most of them being GM. If you have any questions email me at bryanfairbanks@cox.net. thank you

Back