You can type here any text you want

87 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whistle Pig

75 k interior excellent condition, body very good , paint getting old, still looks decent, rear end just rebuilt, tranny rebuilt 5k ago v4 intercooler, t44 turbo runs great. hard top. new stock cam 20,000 m. ago. BEST OFFER

I have pictures in the computer , I can seng them to a mail box yet due to my computer illiyteracy I don't know how to add to a post?

you can email them and attach them to the email if you can.....as far as posting them here, you'd need to find a place to host them.

got the pics, thanks. how would you rate the interior on a 1 to 10 scale, also any rust spots in the door jams?

On a scale of 1 - 10 I'd give the interior a 10 . No rust at all on
doors, floors, door jams . Small spot on pass side rear quarter in front of tire about the size of a half dollar.

interested in a trade maybe?92 dodge stealth rt turbo. if not still interested in car. do you have any pics?

Greg

Greg, sent pictures to you. Unfotunaltly I don't know what a stealth is. I would conside trades that would allow me to bolt in a big block chevy , old camaro, GM a body type cars.
Thank You
Kevin

Whole lot o nothing Grump, gonna wait for the fall and continue the quest for eleven's . Why sell it , i'd still have to go to work every Monday plus the AC is working great. :D

Another Flip, I want a 70 Camaro first $12,000
Take's it away, We all no what a gn looks like, any specific pictures I will be happy to forward. Soon to be Obnoxious Pig
Yes I am aware my spelling sucks! :eek:

hey, just wondering if that gn is still for sale? hopefully will have the stealth sold soon and will be looking for a GN or syty right after. $12000 firm?

Greg

if i could sell the stealth i'd be all over this! if i don't get any real feedback by next week, i'll put mine on ebay. just one question the v4 intercooler? which is that? is it a fmic or no?

Greg

V4

V4 is a high flow stock location intercooler. i have not shown this car yet, the first serious gn shopper in this price range will buy this car. I just got out of the car and wonder why the I am selling it! :confused:

Back