You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National FS or Trade in FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Indecisive

Hi,
I have a 87 Grand National fs.Car is a hard top.The body has 127k and the motor has 4k on it.I bought the car about 2 months ago and haven't had any problems with it.I'm the third owner.The car has a T-44 turbo,42# injectors,cam(442 lift),About to have a front mount intercooler,in car boost controll,and a bunch of gauges in the cab.The transmission has a shift kit and I believe a 2600 stall.The body is straight never been wrecked.The car was painted 4 years ago and is in decent shape.It has 3 minor rust spots on it.The interior is in pretty good shape.It needs the 2 front seats recovered,and the upper door pannels could use a change.The previous owner said on race gas and 25# of boost the car runs mid 11's.I haven't had time to go to the track yet.I just had the A/C converted and it works great.It has air bags in the rear springs.I just paid 10k for the car and I'm spending another 700 for the front mount.I'm 10k what I paid,for the car.I'm also up for trades.Kinda looking for a Camaro or TransAM with a Ls1 in it.Or a nice truck.I have a bunch of pics so email me at joker79@comcast.net if interested.Thanks,Joe

Back