87 Grand National-OKLA $12,500

Hafrod

I am selling my 87 GN hardroof because I want to restore my 55 Chevy. The GN is ABSOLUTELY CLEAN!!!!! It has 130,000 miles on the body BUT, the motor and trans was rebuilt and they have less than 1000 miles since. It has new ball joints,brakes, wheel bearings,Bilstein shocks. It is a POSI car. It has 1 year old paint, new carpet and headliner, the rest of the interior is VERY nice and clean. The motor did not need bored and the crank also did not need turned so it's all standard! It did get new rings and bearings, hydraulic 208/208 cam, lifters, timing chain, ported and rebuilt heads, intake was ported to match also. It has a TE44 turbo, 42.5 lb injectors, turbo tweak chip and scanmaster, Reds big fuel pump and adjustable fuel regulator and wastegate. The body was stripped to bare metal with chemical stripper.It had NO major dents just mainly small dents and dings. There is NO or were no rust in the car either! The car has never been wrecked and runs and drives EXCELLENT. It is pretty much RESTORED other than buying a new trunk carpet liner and new underhood insulator! All rubber and felts are NEW. The front frame section was cleaned and painted black while motor was rebuilt. The engine compartment is show worthy and detailed. This car is nice enough to show. SEE FOR YOURSELF, CHECK OUT THE PICS
DSC01846.jpg
DSC01847.jpg
DSC01843.jpg
DSC01845.jpg
DSC01844.jpg
DSC01842.jpg

Danny almost did a frame off resto on this car . It is very nice solid ,rust free car , weatherstriping ,bumper fillers , all replaced and like new .

very nice car for the money

Mark