You can type here any text you want

87 Grand National With Low Miles 4 Sale In Nj!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gold69charger

1987 Buick Grand National

***Only 46,500 Original Miles!!!!!

Factory Options

Power Locks, Power Windows, Am/fm Cassette (concert Surround),a/c, Power Antenna, T-bar Roof, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Soft
Ray Tinted Glass, Power Driver's Seat, Remote Trunk Access.

Vehicle Condition

There Are "0" Modifications Done To This Car. This Car Is 100% Stock!
This Car Was Never Kid Owned, Violently Abused, Nor Driven Hard,
Which Is Very Hard To Find Today Considering They Are Almost 17 Years Old.

The Paint And Body Are In Good Shape. Rustwise The Car Is Extremely Solid. The Undercarriage On Bare Metal Parts Such As The Suspension, Exhaust, And Rear Has Very Lightly Coated, But Nothing That Shouldnt
Be On A 17 Year Old Car. Basically Stating This Car Is Not A Rust Bucket And Dooesn't Need Any Rust Repair Like The Majority Of These Cars Do. There Does Appear (by My Eyes) That All The Paint May Not Be Original,
However I Am Confident That All The Body Panels Are. The Body Is Very Straight. Only A Few Small Minor Dings (no More Than A Handfull In
The Sides Only). The Paint Has A Few Minor Blemishes(touched-up Chips, Bird-dirt), And Is Not Perfect, But Overall Is More Than Presentable And
Clean. The Trim, Seals, And Weather Stripping Throughout The Car Definately Shows Its Age. The Original Rims Are Still Clean That Are Still Secured By The Original C-caps.

The Interior However Is Near Mint. Easily Rated A Solid 9.5 Out Of 10. Barely Any Wear On The Steering Wheel, Drivers Seat, And Carpet. Headliner Is Still Up And Tight. Trim Panels Are Very Clean. No Stains Nor Crumbs Will You Find In Any Crevise Of The Inside Of This Car! Door Panels Are Very Clean, And From Judging The Inside It Appears Nobody Has Ever Smoked Inside Of It. The Backseat Also Appears To Be Never Sat In. Every Option Works Flawlessly (except The A/c Needs A Charge) And The Power Antenna Is Stuck In The Up Position And Is Now Only Like A Factory Stationary Antenna But Still Provides Perfect Reception For The Original Radio.

The Drivetrain Is Very Solid, Sound And Well Tuned. No Leaks Underneath From The Entire Powertrain. The Motor Is Very Quiet All Around And Even On Cold Start-up. No Misc. Taps Or Smoking On This Gn Shows Its Prior Life And True Milage. The Transmission Shifts In A Good Pattern And Still Is Firm Under Harder Accelleration. No Slips Or Funny Shifting. Appears To Be Original And Never Out Of The Car. The Rearend Is Also Quiet And Original.

This Car Is Turnkey And Ready For Any Destination. There Are No Loose Odds/ends That Need To Be Fixed, Added Or Touched Up. This Car Is 100% Complete W/ All Of Its Original Harware, So Please Bid W/ Confidence
If Your Looking For A Unmodified Original Car!!!

You Are More Than Welcome To View This Car At My House.
I Will Also Be More Than Happy To Take Any Pics You May Want And Answer Any Questions.

I Am Asking $12,500 For The Car And I Will Throw In A Set Of 4 Front Trans Am Gta Rims And Almost Brand New Bridgestone Potenza Tires Size 245/50 R16. The Rims Are Gold But Can Easily Be Painted Black To Give The Car That "GNX" Look.

****CAN SEND PICS IF SERIOUS....PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS,IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS!****

THANKS,
JOE

Very tempting!

Could you answer a few questions.

How long have you owned ?

car fax report done?

how many owners?

window sticker .first bill of sale

Body bushing done?

springs done?

Heater core ?

rad?

any rust to the inner doors?

I am In PA 18901

Can you sent photos... obsdwithvets@yahoo.com

would you condsider partial trades. my car plus cash. 92 doge stealth twin turbo. i'm in nj as well.

Greg

Update The Rims Are On The Car!!

I HAVE NOW PIANTED THE "GNX" CLONE RIMS AND PUT THEM ON THE CAR! THEY LOOK GREAT!

gold69charger said:
1987 Buick Grand National

***Only 46,500 Original Miles!!!!!

Factory Options

Power Locks, Power Windows, Am/fm Cassette (concert Surround),a/c, Power Antenna, T-bar Roof, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Soft
Ray Tinted Glass, Power Driver's Seat, Remote Trunk Access.

Vehicle Condition

There Are "0" Modifications Done To This Car. This Car Is 100% Stock!
This Car Was Never Kid Owned, Violently Abused, Nor Driven Hard,
Which Is Very Hard To Find Today Considering They Are Almost 17 Years Old.

The Paint And Body Are In Good Shape. Rustwise The Car Is Extremely Solid. The Undercarriage On Bare Metal Parts Such As The Suspension, Exhaust, And Rear Has Very Lightly Coated, But Nothing That Shouldnt
Be On A 17 Year Old Car. Basically Stating This Car Is Not A Rust Bucket And Dooesn't Need Any Rust Repair Like The Majority Of These Cars Do. There Does Appear (by My Eyes) That All The Paint May Not Be Original,
However I Am Confident That All The Body Panels Are. The Body Is Very Straight. Only A Few Small Minor Dings (no More Than A Handfull In
The Sides Only). The Paint Has A Few Minor Blemishes(touched-up Chips, Bird-dirt), And Is Not Perfect, But Overall Is More Than Presentable And
Clean. The Trim, Seals, And Weather Stripping Throughout The Car Definately Shows Its Age. The Original Rims Are Still Clean That Are Still Secured By The Original C-caps.

The Interior However Is Near Mint. Easily Rated A Solid 9.5 Out Of 10. Barely Any Wear On The Steering Wheel, Drivers Seat, And Carpet. Headliner Is Still Up And Tight. Trim Panels Are Very Clean. No Stains Nor Crumbs Will You Find In Any Crevise Of The Inside Of This Car! Door Panels Are Very Clean, And From Judging The Inside It Appears Nobody Has Ever Smoked Inside Of It. The Backseat Also Appears To Be Never Sat In. Every Option Works Flawlessly (except The A/c Needs A Charge) And The Power Antenna Is Stuck In The Up Position And Is Now Only Like A Factory Stationary Antenna But Still Provides Perfect Reception For The Original Radio.

The Drivetrain Is Very Solid, Sound And Well Tuned. No Leaks Underneath From The Entire Powertrain. The Motor Is Very Quiet All Around And Even On Cold Start-up. No Misc. Taps Or Smoking On This Gn Shows Its Prior Life And True Milage. The Transmission Shifts In A Good Pattern And Still Is Firm Under Harder Accelleration. No Slips Or Funny Shifting. Appears To Be Original And Never Out Of The Car. The Rearend Is Also Quiet And Original.

This Car Is Turnkey And Ready For Any Destination. There Are No Loose Odds/ends That Need To Be Fixed, Added Or Touched Up. This Car Is 100% Complete W/ All Of Its Original Harware, So Please Bid W/ Confidence
If Your Looking For A Unmodified Original Car!!!

You Are More Than Welcome To View This Car At My House.
I Will Also Be More Than Happy To Take Any Pics You May Want And Answer Any Questions.

I Am Asking $12,500 For The Car And I Will Throw In A Set Of 4 Front Trans Am Gta Rims And Almost Brand New Bridgestone Potenza Tires Size 245/50 R16. The Rims Are now painted black and are on the car! They look great and Give The Car That "GNX" Look.

****CAN SEND PICS IF SERIOUS....PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS,IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS!****

THANKS,
JOE

Price Reduced!!

Did not met the reserve so I am offering the car for 12k with both the factory rims and the "GNX" clones. Email for pics I can't post for some reason.

Back