You can type here any text you want

87 Limited T in CA, Modified and cheap!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hboost

Banned
87 Limited Turbo T, from Hawaii in California. Dark Cherry Metallic color, WO2 package with opera lamps, Twilight Sentinel, power trunk, window and locks. Concert Sound II.

Engine- 15k on newly rebuilt engine

Transmission - 5k on newly rebuilt PTS race transmission (all hardened and billet parts), 3400 9x11 PTS Xtreme torque converter (lock-up)

Turbo- 5k on Precision T63, 55# injectors

Computer- brand new Translator plus and Extender Extreme chip by Bob Bailey (fully adjustable, MANY different options to play with on this chip)

Suspension: front & rear suspension just fully rebuilt, cost over $1500 in parts and labor, front and rear ATR sway bar, metco billet control arms, hotchkis lowering springs, bilstein shocks, rear seat braces, core support braces, front end braces.

Wheels: Brand new custom Centerline 16s, brand new tires,

Misc: Almost everything under the hood is new or rebuilt, brand new AC system just installed this year (all parts replaced with brand new). Also has a lot of misc. mods, such as Jay Jackson 62mm ported throttle body,Powerstroke front mount intercooler, Keith Mease sheetmetal upper plenum, LS1 MAF translator, 4" aluminum CAI, ATR 3" SS downpipe, ATR 2 1/2 SS dual exhaust, Walbro 340 fuel pump, ramcharges dual fan, s-10 cylinders, vaccuum brake conversion, scanmaster 2.1, caspers audible knock detector, etc etc. Too many mods to list. The body has no rust, it was repainted 15k miles ago. Color is dark burgundy metallic, looks really sweet. Interior is a little faded.

$8,500

If interested email at hboost@yahoo.com or call Joe at 310-256-7682

hboost said:
87 Limited Turbo T, from Hawaii in California. Dark Cherry Metallic color, WO2 package with opera lamps, Twilight Sentinel, power trunk, window and locks. Concert Sound II.

Engine- 15k on newly rebuilt engine

Transmission - 5k on newly rebuilt PTS race transmission (all hardened and billet parts), 3400 9x11 PTS Xtreme torque converter (lock-up)

Turbo- 5k on Precision T63, 55# injectors

Computer- brand new Translator plus and Extender Extreme chip by Bob Bailey (fully adjustable, MANY different options to play with on this chip)

Suspension: front & rear suspension just fully rebuilt, cost over $1500 in parts and labor, front and rear ATR sway bar, metco billet control arms, hotchkis lowering springs, bilstein shocks, rear seat braces, core support braces, front end braces.

Wheels: Brand new custom Centerline 16s, brand new tires,

Misc: Almost everything under the hood is new or rebuilt, brand new AC system just installed this year (all parts replaced with brand new). Also has a lot of misc. mods, such as Jay Jackson 62mm ported throttle body,Powerstroke front mount intercooler, Keith Mease sheetmetal upper plenum, LS1 MAF translator, 4" aluminum CAI, ATR 3" SS downpipe, ATR 2 1/2 SS dual exhaust, Walbro 340 fuel pump, ramcharges dual fan, s-10 cylinders, vaccuum brake conversion, scanmaster 2.1, caspers audible knock detector, etc etc. Too many mods to list. The body has no rust, it was repainted 15k miles ago. Color is dark burgundy metallic, looks really sweet. Interior is a little faded.

$8,500

If interested email at hboost@yahoo.com or call Joe at 310-256-7682
pics to wallyolson1@aol.com any track times?

I'll get pics together this weekend, and no; I'm sorry no track times. The previous owner was from Hawaii and in California, so he didnt even get a chance to take it out to the track. Interested buyers are welcome to come drive it though.
Thanks,
Joe

GNguy knows, I sold him a show winner earlier this year. What kind of trade were you thinking Jeff????

hboost

i wish you were closer to Georgia...i can't believe you still have it..........Bob

Joe Could you send any more Pics of the car ?
onefastgn@mchsi.com
How many miles on car?
Would it make a long road trip in?Like from there to IL,
Do you have any Interior shots?
Has it ever been on a Dyno? If not what do you think it might be at HP and TQ #'s just a ball park would be fine.
Is the paint a 5 footer or better?
Who rebuilt the engine?
Thanks

I'm sorry, to all who may be interested; I've decided to keep the car. I'd rather proceed to work on it, instead of losing $$$$. Sorry.... :frown:

Back