You can type here any text you want

87 street/strip GN over $30k invested for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onefastgn

I will be selling my 1987 T-Top GN.Car has alot of Items to list so if you e-mail me or post i can send Pic to the ones that are serious only about this type of car.Car has ran 10.85 with the old combo and should run well into the low 10's with some dyno tuning.Some of the stuff that has been done to the car are in my SIG below.I have about 700-800 miles on the new motor and 68,000 on body and have all reciepts to show well over 30k invested in car.The cage alone was $2500 installed.It is a great driver and fast with class all the way.Please don't waste my time if you are not truly interested....Asking $18,500 obo Thanks onefastgn@mchsi.com

For sale again

Sale didn't happen.Its back up for sale.E-mail me and I will send you pics or answer any questions you might have....Thanks

Just shot you an email. Sorry to ask but do you have pics available and where is the car now? Thanks.

Sent you Pic Vader.Car is in the Quad citys in IL.Move fast I have a couple of other interested parties comming this weekend.

Hey guys, Tony is one of my best friends and he is one heck of a guy!! The GN is absolutely awesome and VERY FAST!! The car gets all the attention anywhere we ever go!! If you are looking for a truely remarkable and BAD ASS GN this would be perfect for you. TOny has spent a TON of time and major $$$$$$ on this GN. TT for you Tony! If it doesnt sell you will get at least that off of Ebay!! I have been watching cars like your on there and they are definately going for higher than you are asking!! -----Jeremy

Jeremy
Thanks for the complements and the TTT,you are a really great friend to.Just like you said I have a ton more money then I'm selling it for I just want to try something else down the road when my wife gets out of school next year. :smile: Its going to make someone a great car. I know I will miss it alot.

Back