You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T 4k near philadelphia

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gninpa

Car is an 87 turbo-t in black with chrome trim and t-tops. Grey bucket interior in good shape. Body has 172k on it, motor and trans, both have about 35k. Car runs and drives excellent. Minor modifications, K&N, Hooker 2.5 exhaust, 42.5lb injectors, adj regulator, wlabro 340 and hotwire, RA93 street chip. Car has all body bracing(triangle under front, rear seat braces. Body bushings were done about 5 years ago with lower bushings and GNX bushings. Recently done was complete front end kit (control arms, ball joints, etc.) along with full stainless steel brake and fuel lines the length of the car. Bad part...theres rust. Both doors, quarters, and trunk have rust. Paint isnt all that bad and car is very presentable as is, ive been driving it and people like it better than the GN for some reason. Have many pics of the car, and engine. For more info or pics, email me at nyr386@aol.com or call 215 206 3630......like to get 4k for it, i think its well worth it.

selling this one.....still have the GN. i just need tuition money. heres a few pics, if anyone is still interested, email me at nyr386@aol.com or call me at 215 206 3630

Attachments

• img_0276.jpg
    img_0276.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 141
  • img_0271.jpg
    img_0271.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 123
  • img_0291.jpg
    img_0291.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 129
  • img_0295.jpg
    img_0295.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 122
exactly, where else can you get a rare T with a new motor and trans?? guess everyones afraid of a little rust.....oh well, someone please send me back to school so i can be smart when i grow up...

still here, high bidder bid 4045 and backed out. now i have the ebay fees to pay....but anyway, give me a call and we can negotiate if youd like. i need this money badly, i have tuition due by the end of the week. 215 206 3630 also, the t-tops do not leak......i left it out in the rain this weekend for the first time just to see, and everythings dry

Back