You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vsix

87 Turbo-T white hardtop w/blackout package 158k orig miles 2nd onwer fresh prof built detailed eng & trans less than 1k miles on build all stock including turbo & exhaust grey bucket console interior analog dash P/W P/L cruise tilt wheel concert sound rear defog and posi rear stock 15x7 T-wheels w/good tires runs and drives like new the car needs paint and bodywork a complete body resto bodymans special comes with some extras great driver $5,500 obo :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Vsix said:
87 Turbo-T white hardtop w/blackout package 158k orig miles 2nd onwer fresh prof built detailed eng & trans less than 1k miles on build all stock including turbo & exhaust grey bucket console interior analog dash P/W P/L cruise tilt wheel concert sound rear defog and posi rear stock 15x7 T-wheels w/good tires runs and drives like new the car needs paint and bodywork a complete body resto bodymans special comes with some extras great driver $5,500 obo :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

I'm getting ready to completly re-do my '87 Turbo-T.....it's been sitting for several years untouched...Thats a GOOD price you're offering...even though you'll be sick after it's gone, I wish you well in selling it :-)

Good Luck

I've seen this car in person, and he's being modest :cool: It's a great deal for the price, and should sell quick.

Yeah its a good running car. Ive seen it too. If I needed another turbo car Id buy this one.

I wish I had the money but don't right now because you are probably not more than 10 minutes from me. :(

Sorry guys i don't have pics no camera if someone local wants to stop by my shop and check it out or take some pics thats great call me if you need more complete details or info on the car :) its going in the local Auto Trader next week :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

In the Bensalem area right off I-95 exit 37 street road :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

New price $5,000 comes with an extra pair of doors taillights & other misc TR parts runs great :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

I'm interested, but I'm down in NC. I would have to see pictures first. Could you give the zip I should search on Autotrader or send me the picture you have to ZMonte85@yahoo.com

Still available great beginner turbo car for someone :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

I was unable to find your autotrader ad for some reason. Do you have a link to it?

Back