You can type here any text you want

87 we4 T -wisconsin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADWE4T

1987 We4 T 92,000 miles, Body in very good shape, no rust, 3 year old paint that I would give an 7 out of 10, as there is some small bubbling along the trim of the trunklid, Interior a 7 out of 10, sunvisors material sagging, and missing 1 seatbelt guide for headrest. Under body very clean. I just had the motor out and had the crank turned .010 under on crank and rods with new king crank and rod bearings, and fresh gaskets, with one piece front and rear main seals. The long block is all stock, factory intercooler.90% of all the weatherstripping is a year old. The car has factory wheels with all new center caps, and BFG radials all around. The transmission shifts nice and firm through all the gears. As far as mods go there is a ta49, thdp, 36lb/hr bluetops, adj. regulator, walboro pump with hotwire kit, lt1 maf with translator, boxed lower control arms, airbags, 90/10 shocks in front, adj shocks in rear, k&n homemade cold air setup, hooker 2 1/2 duals, 3in. highflow cat., smc alchy setup, turbo tweak 23psi alchy chip, scanmaster, vdo gauges, pioneer cd player. Car runs good, uses no oil, doenst smoke and pulls hard, never ran at the track but the combo is good for low 12's, high 11's. I dont want to sell it but under the circumstances, I must. I do have a lein on the car. The price is $9,000 firm. No tire kickers or joy riders please. More pics. can be seen at t6p.com.

Attachments

• DSC00868.JPG
    DSC00868.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 1e_3.JPG
    1e_3.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 128
Back