You can type here any text you want

87GN and 85 ttype in Maine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tdow

7 GN rust free hard top,has been stripped and painted.Never seen a winter,117k,tranny is rebuilt with some mods,JW heavy duty 10 inch non lock converter,tranny cooler,max ported iron heads with manley severe duty valves,oringed for 1007 felpros,arp 190,000 head bolts.The short block is stock,has MP 70 turbo,TH down pipe,dual 3 inch exhaust,no cat,msd 50 lbs injectors,accufab regulater,walbro 340 fuel pump,caspers hot wire kit.Razors alky kit,rare V4R charged air 27 row stock location intercooler,scanmaster,30 lbs boost gauge,turbo tweak alky chip,all sensors have been replaced within the last 2 years.The car has run 7.41 at 97.80 in the 1/8 mile with a 1.77 short time,on 6 year old hoosiers.This was achieved on 93 octane and methanol,haven't been back to play with it.The car is ready to go.Price is 8500.00,no pics yet.Next I have an 85 ttype ttop car that I converted to an 87,it was a complete conversion,87 long block,wire harness computer,maf the whole nine yards.This was my daily driver,it has blue tops,hot wired walbro hollowed cat,Kn filter.Runs great,has some rust and dents,has a GN interior.Car has potential to be a nice car for someone that can do the body work,or just drive it.2500.00,have pics of this car,has no title.Serious buyers only please,207-689-4852,Jim Dow,

Back