You can type here any text you want

89 Turbo Trans Am For Sale TX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bltexas

Car is located in Fort Worth, TX. Has 46,100 miles, t-tops, and leather. I am the third owner and we purchased it 12-13 years ago with 29,000 miles.
It is a very nice clean car, has been well taken care of and highly maintained. My dad and I are avid car enthusiasts and used to high quality show cars and we have taken care of this car in the same manner.
I will be accurate in describing the car and assure buyer satisfaction though I am not a dealer and the car is sold as is with no warranty.
Interior-drivers seat and interior show normal wear otherwise it is in great shape. Maintained with Lexol products. Stereo controls on steering wheel all work. Antenna has been replaced and works. Cruise control does not presently work.
Exterior-paint is in great shape though it will have normal chips. Rear spoiler has been replaced and is in good shape. Nose was repainted by the dealer as a factory defect. I never thought it matched well so I recently had that painted and it looks much better. No problems with the glass or t-tops. T-tops have only been off a few times. Headlights have been repaired which is usual and go up and down correctly.
Drivetrain-engine Mobil 1 synthetic always. Of course the engine does leak motor oil. Transmission has been rebuilt and shifts firm. This car is not a dog like some that I have heard about. It runs as it should and has always been tuned up. It had a flowmaster on it when I bought it but I just replaced it with a much better looking and sounding Dynomax stainless ultraflo. Has the stock cat and just passed the texas emissions/dyno test inspection.
Air condtioning was just rebuilt and blows cold. Serpentine belt replaced this week as well.
If you are looking for a nice TTA that you can drive and enjoy this should make you happy.
The only thing it needs is new tires as it still has the tires on it when we bought it and they are too old.
Reason I am selling is I have bought another car and have to get rid of one.
Please email me and I will send out as many pictures as anyone would like next week though I am on dialup so please bear with me. Or if you would like to call to discuss the car call me on my cell at 817 368-2523.
Asking price is $15,000.
Thanks,
Bryan
Bltexas@aol.com

I just want to say that I have seen and driven this Turbo Trans Am, and Bryan's description of it is very modest - this car is sharp.

Before I bought my TTA, I saw and drove this car - and it was this car that pretty much sold me on the Turbo Trans Am. After a short time in it, I realized I had to have one of these cars! I really wanted to buy his car, but unfortunatly, it wasn't for sale at the time. :frown:

If you're in the market for a TTA, you gotta see this one.

Chris
-------------
1989 Turbo Trans Am #760 (1563 miles)
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

Back