You can type here any text you want

90 asc mclaren grand prix turbo intercooled

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
141k miles,red/tan,runs/drives excelent,moonroof,28mpg,stock except;air filter upgrade,boost and air/fuel ratio gages.fun $3900 cash or trade up/down on turbo regal(intercooled)

Any chance you would be interested in a Trail Truck/Mudder/daily driver... I would like to have a GP from that Generation.

trade

i really appreciate your offer,it looks like fun, but i just sold mine(90 model 4x4 red/silver) about two months ago...thanks, Gary

more info

drove car on long trip this past saturday,drove good,got 30 mpg...filled up on $40 (thats super unleaded too @ $3 gal)wish my truck would fill up for that...

???

Where are you at in GA? How much boost does it make? Auto or 5 spd?

im in millen ga,one hour from savannah,augusta,statesboro or metter.factory boost is arount 7psi. can handle alot more but gm learned they needed to be safe for waranty.w body.com modderator(jeff) makes a chip that increases boost, and supposed to make a huge improvement,its pretty quick,but not like our turbo regals,makes that swooosh sound that i love to hear.auto trans.wheels have been painted black and botton valance (frount from someone driving strait into drives )has been repainted since pic was taken.

thread poll

what does everyone think....i live in georgia and I think it might be a good idea to drive this car to the gs nats and try to sell.....some times the "odd" man wins??

just might work... couldn't hurt and hey if you dont sale it atleast you will have fun!

trades??

also will trade for a nice buick g body roller with nice int/ext...(ive got an 87 drivetrain)

Back