You can type here any text you want

90 F-150 Solid Dana 44 Swap new Eng 12" total lift! NICE CHEAP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thunderace31

Banned
90 F-150 4X4
Truck is Black with red and silver Graphics (Vinyl made by my company superbdecals.com)
THIS TRUCK TURNS HEADS!!!!

3" body lift and 9" suspenion total! 12"!!! Truck will clear a 40" tire no issues!

NEW Engine Dec. 2003 $2500 in rebuild!!

NEW Trans 2003 $1200 in rebuild!!!

Transfer case Rebuild $800

Solid Dana 44 Swap done summer (2004) New from hubs to gears! $2100!!!

Skyjacker Front Springs NEW! $150

ALL New Front end parts!!! $200

New Brakes Front and rear!! $140

New Gas tank!!! $119

New Front custom Drive Shaft!! $375

Longer rear Drive Shaft $200

Parneli Jone 38" X 15" X 15 Dirt grip tires!! $320 each!!!

new 4.56 Gears front and rear!!! $$$ ???

NEW 2005 L&L Lader bars on rear! $350

As you can see I have about $20,000 in this truck with its purchase price it will drive down any freeway with no wonder or issues at 80 MPH!!! Stops great I HAVE NEVER TAKEN IT OFF ROAD SINCE DONE!! I LIVE IN THE CITY (Dearborn area) and was built as a rolling bill board for my company!

Inside is in good shape could use a cleaning but no holes rips or tears

Truck needs a windshield body is in good shape only 2 small bad spots on the rear fenders. I have a new Tailgate that goes with the truck also!!!

I am only selling because I have way tomany toys and have lost my storage location!!!

TRUCK MUST GO ASAP!!!

Asking $8000 OBO :rock:

(NO TRADES! thanks sorry) :hacksaw: Photos can be emailed just reply to post with address to send to ;)

Not that I can purchase the truck, but I sure would like to see a picture of it if possible. Thanks & good luck with the sale.

Back