You can type here any text you want

95 Lingenfielter Impala SS

• Thread starter Thread starter Tubo Boy
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

Tubo Boy

We were cruisin arounf in my friends fathers 95 Lingenfielter Impala SS. Amazing car, 383 stroker, intake work, 457hp, and 492ftlbs. Loose converter, borla exuast, and eibach springs. All of this only cost about 60 grand. Lingienfielter does some amazing things with cars. Well were cruisin arounf and this riced out dodge neon pulls up to us at a light. The guy says, why are you drivin that grandapa car. I said why u wanna go? Hes like yeah whats that got, I said a 305 pos. He like well I got a turbo and I hear a nastily high pitched whistle, I said well lets go. We line up and get ready. We launched at about 2500rpm and spun them bad for about 75 feet. Then it hooks and absolutely demolish the thing. By 80mph we had about 15 cars on the thing. We went up to 117 before we let off. Its crazy watching a digital spedo going 10-33-48-75, skipping all those #'s. Well a little while down he rides our ass and speeds by giving us the finger. What an idiot ricer!!!!! I've never been in sucha street and family friendly super car before!

Originally posted by blackbuick87
Yes Lingenfelter does amazing things, but the cost of his work is also amazing

ROFLMAO.:D

Very true. The price to Hsp ratio is a little outrageous. Not to say, that if i had the cash I would not own an LPE turbo c-5, but LPE performance is just a little expensive.

Originally posted by Tubo Boy
Well a little while down he rides our ass and speeds by giving us the finger. What an idiot ricer!!!!!

Should have followed him and asked him to pull over. Then gotten right in his face and politely asked why he flipped you off and invited him to do it again now that he's within reach of you.

Some ricers just need a good ass kicking

Originally posted by whitehot84
You guys are just going to have to learn. Thats the ricer salute. :D

That's fine, as long as he understands the V8 salute, which is the act of me taking his hand and shoving it up his ass.

I still don't and never will understand this mentality of flipping someone off when you lose a race. What is it with these little faggot ricers? Why do they feel the need to do this? When I lose a race, it's all cool, I lost and that's that. Be a man about it and accept it and move on to the next race and maybe you'll win. Or just keep being a sore rice loser and keep sticking that finger in the air and someday you WILL get the **** kicked out of you for flippin' it once too often.

we followed him for a little while but he was doing some really insane driving to get away form us and we didn't want to wreck such an expensive (And Rare) car. I hate those damn ricers!!!!!!!!

Ricers=waste of time :o

In my experiences the ricer type of guy has no class, knows nothing about racing, and flipping someone off after getting their ass royally handed to them is a way of saying you may have a fast car but they are tougher or cooler then you by flipping you off. :rolleyes:

I usually kill ricers with nasty sarcasim and cockyness, my favorite line to say to a ricer who wants to run is..

"I'll give you the block and the move!":D ;)

They usually don't say another thing after that comment...

Alex

Excellent kill. Sounds like one hell of an Impala! :cool: 305....yeah right! :D
That's gotta be humiliating for them ricers to be beat by a 2-ton road barge like an Impala. Kinda like being beaten by a 'grandpa's car' TR! :D

Gotta love that 'ricer salute' :rolleyes: Poor sportsmanship at it's finest (errr....worst)

Steve

That Impala is truly amazing. It won some local shows, 4,500mi in 3yrs and 22,000mi all together. You would never klnow the car is modified except for the banging transmission and loose converter. The borla exuast is actually pretty quiet. Would still much rather have a GN though!! Damn it i can't wait!!!!

Back