You can type here any text you want

97 Bird

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BeltlessBlower

Well guys i need your help, I have a 97 firebird with a 3.8l in it "not a buick":mad: now i have seen a few in the 4th gen f-body's, I would like to know if their is a kit out or any one that has done this can make me a kit. ex mounts/ harness.... i can weld so i can make my own down pipe and other pipeing. i have tryed pm'ing "SKTURBO" but i dont think he gets on much... any help would be cool guys

DEREK

Well guys i need your help, I have a 97 firebird with a 3.8l in it "not a buick":mad: now i have seen a few in the 4th gen f-body's, I would like to know if their is a kit out or any one that has done this can make me a kit. ex mounts/ harness.... i can weld so i can make my own down pipe and other pipeing. i have tryed pm'ing "SKTURBO" but i dont think he gets on much... any help would be cool guys

DEREK

I think he would be your best bet .. maybe someone else will know how to get a hold of him :cool:

if anyone does please pm me. he did pm me once but it was just the mesg body that i sent him, so i dont know if the computer messed it up or what

Back