You can type here any text you want

98 GTP in OH

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MY T FAST

Before i start, i am just trying to test the waters here, but if youre intested don't hesitate, please, the sooner the better!!! i bought her in Jan 06 because i couldn't find a TR in my price range, and TR's are my first and my only love, but i bought this thinking it would be a close enough second, and go figure here it is in june and i found a perfect TR in my price range and its in ohio too. :mad: !!! so here goes, its a black 2 door 1998 Grand Prix GTP with 88000 miles, overall the car is in great condition, no rust, nice paint, really clean leather interior without any rips or tears, a really nice, clean car. i recently, (2 weeks ago) added a 3" DP with Cat/Ubend delete, Wizaired Cold Air Intake, TB spacer, 3.3" Modular Pulley (stock is 3.8" at about 8lbs, the 3.3" makes about 12-13lbs), Ported Exhaust Manifolds, ZZP PCM, Autolite 104's, and a 180 T-Stat. i haven't had a chance to take her to the track but the guys at Intense racing ( Intense 15 minutes from my house :D ) said she should run about a 13.6 to 13.8 depending on traction and track conditions. she is really quick, and i would love to continue modding her, but a TR is my first love and that is what i would like to get. like i said earlier, i am potentially looking to sell, but only because i found a car i would rather have, and i can't have any time with both because i dont have 7800 laying around, so if interested, sooner is definetly better than later, because i need to buy a TR and i found one! im asking $7,800 OBO. any questions or offers :D to bassace87@hotmail.com
or
937-578-3609

I've had 3 of these cars and just trying to be helpful here but your price is a bit high for a 98 model. You may want to do some research and adjust your asking price... :D

Dewey,
i just went to NADA, and they say that a 1998 GTP with all the options available, including cruise control, and 88000 miles, in average condition is worth $7,275 and considering that i just put $1,000 into mods, i think that $7,800 OBO is a decent starting point, but it is definetly negotiable. Thanks for the input though. :)
PS you wouldn't happen to want a 4th GTP, would you? :biggrin: ?

Back