A new GN owner

By any chance did this guy say he worked at UH? There is a really nice GN I see once in a while in the staff parking lot but never got the chance to catch up with him and talk story. I posted in the "spotting" thread but never got a response.

Hey Scott,
I don't think so. He said he just got the GN two weeks ago. So hows does your new combo feel? More fun eh? Who did you get the Trans from?

Guy

Whats up Guy, yeah the car is definitely more fun to drive now. Not nearly as fast as yours but good enough for me. Only problem is tires don't last as long anymore :D

I ended up buying Jackson's spare trans. Hope everythings going ok with you and your GN. Still daily driving it?

You should get some Drag radials. I run Toyo's DRs they grab way better than BF Goodrich Comp TAs when new. :)Now not so much:( But still better than the Comp TAs. And Nittos DRs.

Yes, drag radials will go on after I use up the tires I currently have. Choices are limited for me though since I have 15" wheels. I couldn't find the Toyo DR in 15's. So it'll probably be MT's or Nittos for me. Most likely MT's...