Depression

May the strength of your past dealing with this burden reflect in your future.
I can’t really fully understand what you are feeling, but I can offer my compassion.
This Buick community and this board are like a big family who share some of the same passions in life and we sometimes realize how very much alike we are , It will pass, we can ride it out together ... you are not alone and we won't leave you in a time of need .. any time someone is man enough to admit and confront their troubles speaks volume about their character .. its Nice to talk to complete strangers sometimes bc you feel as though you are not being judged and personally dont give a rats ass .. but its great to get it off your chest ...KUDOS ! you F.......horse sneeze addict. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what was wrong with what I said ...the very end was trying to lighten the mood and make you laugh... I guess you took the wrong way ..TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE ... laughter and poking fun is in my nature NO DISRESEPCT AT ALL WILLIAM . :)

OK, thanks..i guess. ... fuck horse sneeze addict was not what i consider joking.. just suffered a personal loss and trying to reach out to those in need as those reached out to me

I was reaching out to you as you reached out .. and am truly sorry to offend you and am sorry for your loss... I found your comment under your avatar funny so made a play on it to try and make you laugh.. and be like an old friend who would raz you in a good way ...so all that aside things come across the wrong way at times ...:(

Not to be a dick but how does someone stay depressed for 40 years? If some witch doctor has been pumping the poison companies' drugs into you for a fraction of that time I think you found the problem. Either way the best of luck.

Maybe you just need a change, or move to a climate with more sunshine. S.A.D. is real.

Dep.jpg

good morning, williamsGN just checking in on ya .. hope you are doing well and you have a great week ... :cool:

Go to Europe. I got transfer over there in 1988 for work. Was very depress for a short time. Met a lot of woman in a short time. Just could not believe how many said you are America right ? Yes I am, wow lve always wanted to sleep with an American. I didn’t come back to America until 2008. That cured Me. Good luck

I have battled it for 40 years.. if any TR brothers feel it.. you're not alone.. feel free to reach out... don't give up hope.. we are there for you. Feel free to contact me directly. l a j e f z @ hotmail.com
I know how you feel , been dealing with depression for years . I'm actually seeing a new Dr this coming Monday . Please fell free to PM me and we can talk . Your Friend Keith

Go to Europe. I got transfer over there in 1988 for work. Was very depress for a short time. Met a lot of woman in a short time. Just could not believe how many said you are America right ? Yes I am, wow lve always wanted to sleep with an American. I didn’t come back to America until 2008. That cured Me. Good luck

Oh oh, this comment needs to be transferred over to the stripper-vodka thread to watch you and Grass Doctor compete on the stories. :p Winner gets a date with Monique, just be careful not to puncture her! :LOL:

Heard on the radio this morning today is blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. I say order up some liquid ass from Amazon and give it a spray in places that need a shake up, like at work or something n try not to laugh, good luck. Been doing it for years at unsuspecting times, I've had bar tenders pouring bleach down drains, maintenance guys opening ceiling tiles looking for leaking drain pipes, mechanics opening floor drain grates in dealerahips, had a carpenter doubled over dry heaving yelling at his apprentice to go take a shit, project managers suggesting moving the porta John's cuz it was venting into the building, job supers blaming plumbers for not installing traps properly & on and on .. After biting the inside of my cheek I end up belly laughing like never before n it feels great! So ya
liquid-assets-novelties-llc-liquid-ass-fart-prank.jpg
anything that'l make ya feel like your 12 years old again I highly recommend:ROFLMAO:

Heard on the radio this morning today is blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. I say order up some liquid ass from Amazon and give it a spray in places that need a shake up, like at work or something n try not to laugh, good luck. Been doing it for years at unsuspecting times, I've had bar tenders pouring bleach down drains, maintenance guys opening ceiling tiles looking for leaking drain pipes, mechanics opening floor drain grates in dealerahips, had a carpenter doubled over dry heaving yelling at his apprentice to go take a shit, project managers suggesting moving the porta John's cuz it was venting into the building, job supers blaming plumbers for not installing traps properly & on and on .. After biting the inside of my cheek I end up belly laughing like never before n it feels great! So yaView attachment 349491 anything that'l make ya feel like your 12 years old again I highly recommend:ROFLMAO:

Forgot all about that crap. One of the guys brought it into work and sprayed a minuscule amount in the office not knowing how powerful it was. Smelt like a freaking sewer and got a warning letter over it.
Lol, his bottle said, "For kids 12 and over"

Heard on the radio this morning today is blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. I say order up some liquid ass from Amazon and give it a spray in places that need a shake up, like at work or something n try not to laugh, good luck. Been doing it for years at unsuspecting times, I've had bar tenders pouring bleach down drains, maintenance guys opening ceiling tiles looking for leaking drain pipes, mechanics opening floor drain grates in dealerahips, had a carpenter doubled over dry heaving yelling at his apprentice to go take a shit, project managers suggesting moving the porta John's cuz it was venting into the building, job supers blaming plumbers for not installing traps properly & on and on .. After biting the inside of my cheek I end up belly laughing like never before n it feels great! So yaView attachment 349491 anything that'l make ya feel like your 12 years old again I highly recommend:ROFLMAO:
Haha that’s great! Just ordered me a bottle

Oh oh, this comment needs to be transferred over to the stripper-vodka thread to watch you and Grass Doctor compete on the stories. :p Winner gets a date with Monique, just be careful not to puncture her! :LOL:
Well crap, I got some doozies too. What thread is that?