Ac low pressure switch?

JDT

Ok now that my car is running strong it's time for the luxuries. I took my car in last year and they checked out my system and all was good. Recharged and cold air. Two weeks later the compressor is not spinning. It was twards fall so just shut it off thinking I had a leak. Well this year I jumped the low pressure switch and all is good. I plugged it back in and it ran like a champ with about 45 lbs of pressure. Drive 2 miles and it's off again. Rinse and repeat about 4x before I parked it. Seem like a bad switch?

sometimes if you switch over to 134 and leave the old r 12 switch in you have to back the set screw off a 1/4 or 1/2 turn , the pressure set is a tad bit different for 134 , that switch is cheap and if you still have original be a good time to replace and a new one will set for 134 , or the clutch is going out on compressor

134 it looks like the switch was swapped when they did the conversion

have gauges on both sides everything in range at idle and then check when you rev it up and check pressures at 2/3 grand
im no expert maybe improperly charged many scenarios , possible

Was the switch the problem? I had the same problem recently and a new switch resolved it.