You can type here any text you want

Accord Bites Boost!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tubo Boy
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

Tubo Boy

We were on the L.I.E on wednsday at about 9:00 going to my dads, in westbury. We were in my stepdads Dodge Dakota quad cab, worked 5spd auto, 4.7V8, Kennebell Blower at 9lbs, intake, exuast, about 450hp runs low 12's. We see this riced out gold accord witha huge aluminum wing and a sticker on the back that said www.speedoptions.com. He looks at us and nails it (LOL). I say to my step dad smoke em. We were doin about 60 and he floors it. We instantaniously boosted. He had about a 10car lenth lead when we got on it and made that up in about 5seconds. This things hauls on the top end. We went up to about 115mph until we shut down. But this small spek of a ricer flashed his brights and got off at his exit. We raced at about exit 51. He might be getting the blowzilla which is about 12-14lbs. Hoping for high 11's. Finally an okay ricer boy!!!

Ricer salute

He probably flashed his lights because he knew you couldn't see his finger at that distance. LOL :D

Re: Ricer salute

Originally posted by whitehot84
He probably flashed his lights because he knew you couldn't see his finger at that distance. LOL :D

:D :D

Sounds like a sweet truck.;)

It is a sick truck but were probably gonna get the new f-150 harley 4dr with the detuned lighnting engine with 350hp, 380ftlbs. All my friends think his truck is amazing. It'd be a good race. my friends lingienfielter impala vs the truck, the impala can't really hook good so it be pretty close, I'll update you on that!

Back