You can type here any text you want

ADRL Returns to Gateway, June 19-20!...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bret Kepner

Well, it's 99.999% official; the American Drag Racing League will present Gateway Drags II as the fifth event on the National Guard/ADRL National Event schedule at Gateway International Raceway in Madison, Illinois, on Friday, June 19th, and Saturday, June 20th. Note that these dates are one week earlier than originally posted in the Gateway 2009: Everything You Need To Know! thread.

This will quickly, (and completely), obliterate Gateway's one-day attendance record set last year during the second day of PINKS!: All Out.

Also, the ADRL has added an event at Memphis Motorsports Park in Millington, Tennessee, on Friday, May 22nd, and Saturday, May 23rd.

Visit the ADRL's website for more information.

I guess after working for ESPN for twenty-five years, I finally LOOK like I've worked for ESPN for twenty-five years! :o

By the way, Ingersoll's Buick had ONE turbocharger. I'm not responsible for the mistakes the other guys made! :biggrin:

I'd LOVE to come to a meeting. Does this mean I'm eligible for a custom ACORN Graphix Design?

I guess after working for ESPN for twenty-five years, I finally LOOK like I've worked for ESPN for twenty-five years! :o

By the way, Ingersoll's Buick had ONE turbocharger. I'm not responsible for the mistakes the other guys made! :biggrin:

I'd LOVE to come to a meeting. Does this mean I'm eligible for a custom ACORN Graphix Design?

hahaha.... anytime? what would like ? a flamed rabbit? :eek:

Heck, I've always wondered what you could do with "Bret Kepner Photos". Scribble something out in your spare time.

I realize our Sunday meetings tend to conflict directly with your dyno drags, Bret. Contact me @ keller@gnttype.org or 314-853-3747 if you'd be interested in coming to / speaking at a meeting.

FWIW, we'd been considering a dyno day at MCP, perhaps in March/April...

Don't expect to win the 50/50 drawing at the meeting. Aaron seems to have that covered. :D

The American Drag Racing League has moved the date of the National Guard Gateway Drags II event to Friday, August 7th, and Saturday, August 8th.

The Gateway International Raceway bracket racing point series season finale originally scheduled for Saturday, August 8th, has been moved to Saturday, August 15th.

I cannot wait until the track opens. Who built Buddy's motors? Bret I had know idea who you really are until I saw the video. YOU ARE THE MAN..

I'm hoping to get Bret and/or Buddy to a meeting sometime this year. We'll see. I've got a feeler out for Buddy right now.

Note that Buddy was at a meeting (somewhat by accident) many years ago. He was doing some consulting/tuning with the Dodge pro stock truck program many years ago and had been at Gateway Int'l. He came by Mike Christiansen's shop where we had our meetings, still wearing his full "Dodge" regalia. The group took a picture with him.

Bret I had know idea who you really are until I saw the video. YOU ARE THE MAN..

Hey! Just because I've worked for ESPN for twenty-five years doesn't mean I'm not a complete JERK! :biggrin:

Just a note to say, "I'm back!".

Surgery went well; five vertebrae reconstructed and a bunch of drilling to reposition nerves. I even got to go outside yesterday for the first time this year!

Recovery is predictably slow but I should be back in action by March. Thanks for the e-mails and PMs!

2009-02-12049B.jpg

Hey! Just because I've worked for ESPN for twenty-five years doesn't mean I'm not a complete JERK! :biggrin:

Just a note to say, "I'm back!".

Surgery went well; five vertebrae reconstructed and a bunch of drilling to reposition nerves. I even got to go outside yesterday for the first time this year!

Recovery is predictably slow but I should be back in action by March. Thanks for the e-mails and PMs!

2009-02-12049B.jpg

You have been nothing but helpful to me already. Remember what you said to me about my surgery. Don't do anything to mess it up. Hope you heal soon. and I will keep in touch.

Bret, hope you are feeling better soon. Glad to hear everything went well. When you feel better and went to get out, one of us can pick you up for a meeting.

Craig

Back