Agreed Value Insurance in Ontario?

I've been having quite a difficult time finding any agreed value policies for my 87 GN. I've gotten it appraised and it's value is much higher than the blue book, but I can't find anyone that would give me that, regardless of premium.

I don't qualify for classic car insurance, as I'm only 23, and now my current insurer might be dropping me anyways, since the appraisal listed my mods (bigger turbo, injectors, chip, methanol). I don't have a garage to park it in and actually like to drive my car places (I never go to shows or anything like that, so those policies aren't really good for me anyways).

Does anyone know where I can go for insurance? I hate the idea of driving it and losing basically everything if it gets stolen or I wreck it. But now, I'm considering taking it off the road till I turn 25, which would be horrible.

td bank has car insurance with apprasial based insurance available its worth a shot , you could always get a new appraisel and forget to mention your upgrades.....

I was in the same boat untill last year I could get classic car insurance up untill then I couldn't get anything decent

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I had a decent policy before, would only get blue book, but better than nothing. But now, the broker is saying they might drop me because of my mods. I find it interesting that I could go out and buy a more expensive, faster new car and they'd have no issue insuring it for its blue book value, which would be a lot more than what my GN is worth.​
Most cars out there at this point have a higher top speed than our GNs anyways...​
I'm considering just letting it sit for 2 years till I turn 25. I'm not sure I could do that though and it seems like a huge waste.​