Alky install questions

blacknight80

Hey guys I tried searching for the Info and only came up with vague answers. I picked up a new in package razors alky kit from a fellow tb enthusiast but before I start installing it what do I need to prevent siphoning? Do the standard kits provide enough hose to get to the turbo adapter?

Thanks

There is a anti syphon solenoid that comes with the Alky Kit for Hot Air cars. Call Julio at Alky Control.

I have the solenoid and black box you need if you want it for cheap all you'll need is one more hose from Julio.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'll never use it so I would make you a good deal. If you want it checked out prior I can send it to julio for you but it's in perfect condition off my car with maybe 2k miles on it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer. I ended up ordering everything from Julio just due to the crazy flat rate shipping rates to Canada. I think I might move south just to save on shipping and exchange lol.

what are you looking for we can help
Hey thanks for replying!
I have an 84 GN HA.
Just blew the head gaskets out learning to tune, opps lol..
Now I’m really excited to pull it apart and put it back together better than ever.
I have been searching for articles, books, pictures, info of any kind on how the Alky system is installed on the HA cars. Very limited info and most of it vague for sure. I just need to find someone with community trust and experience for doing this in the ultimate best way.
I want to get as much boost as I can.
Some guys on here say they’re 500+hp on the dyno!! HOW?!
I have great goodies in the motor right now and should be in a good position to get at least 350 I would think.

Power is in the heads. Also match it with a large turbo and a champion intake, good headers and downpipe. E85 and your well on your way

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Power is in the heads. Also match it with a large turbo and a champion intake, good headers and downpipe. E85 and your well on your way

Cool, Unfortunately E85 is a commodity in Edmonton. I can’t get it here. I’m glad you said Champion intake, a fellow brother up here said its a waste of money.. I think the flow numbers speak for themselves. I have pictures and info posted in the hot air motors sticky. By CI do you mean cubic inches? That’s cool but out of reach at the moment. I’d like to max out my top end for now. I’m all stock inside except for forged pistons, tiny bit bigger cam.

Cool, Unfortunately E85 is a commodity in Edmonton. I can’t get it here. I’m glad you said Champion intake, a fellow brother up here said its a waste of money.. I think the flow numbers speak for themselves. I have pictures and info posted in the hot air motors sticky. By CI do you mean cubic inches? That’s cool but out of reach at the moment. I’d like to max out my top end for now. I’m all stock inside except for forged pistons, tiny bit bigger cam.

My down pipe is 2.5”, I have good headers, exhaust, 60lb inj, ect

Put heads on it and run a large ass turbo. Pre turbo alky and a nozzle in the adapter and that will take it quite far

Put heads on it and run a large ass turbo. Pre turbo alky and a nozzle in the adapter and that will take it quite far

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘pre-turbo’. I’ve talked with many people about this and the effect on the turbo over the long haul and it sounds bad for the turbine since you’re injecting liquid into a turbine. Wouldn’t you damage the fins?

Ok.. Turbo, Heads, Alky, Intake.. ok up here that is going to run me about $6000!

Pre turbo alky is fine. Your not running that turbo 100k miles

Help me out here, which turbo? te33?, which heads? TA? GN1?, and where from?