Alky systems

augie1010

The performance of my 87 GN suffers from the terrible gas that we have here in RI. There are very few options other than 93 octane weasel piss that the majors sell here. The little bit of high octane fuel is way over priced, so I was thinking about an alky system for my car. Those of you that have been using these systems must have an opinion on the best system to use and if they do the job.
Thanks

David
'87 GN

Julio's Alky Control is the only way to go if you're going to supplement your fuel with methanol.

The godfather Julio from Alky Control end of story

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Where in RI are you? In Seakonk there is a E85 station. If I had the option I'ld be switching to E85 in a flash.

Simple an tried an true. Julio's has the complete kit for a BUICK !! Could never see the E85 stuff. Closest station to me is 25 miles away but I never go that way. If you drive the car a lot it would be a hassle finding it. From what I hear from others is that the octane is all over the place.

The performance of my 87 GN suffers from the terrible gas that we have here in RI. There are very few options other than 93 octane weasel piss that the majors sell here. The little bit of high octane fuel is way over priced, so I was thinking about an alky system for my car. Those of you that have been using these systems must have an opinion on the best system to use and if they do the job.
Thanks

David
'87 GN
Alky control(y)