All the different Brands Of Roller Rockers

corymc

Apr 24, 2006
Saginaw, MI
I would like to find out who all makes a roller rocker where to get them and how much i looked on several of the vendors sites but only seem to see the harland sharp. I have stock ported irons with clearenced pedestels
Thanks
Cory

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
Jun 5, 2001
Charlotte,NC
I would like to find out who all makes a roller rocker where to get them and how much i looked on several of the vendors sites but only seem to see the harland sharp. I have stock ported irons with clearenced pedestels
Thanks
Cory

Give Cotton a call and I am sure he can hook you up. 413-789-0531. I know that T&D makes roller rockers and ATR used to sell a set but not sure who made them.

Sully

blown okie

Chuck Norris Approved
Apr 28, 2005
Northeastern, OK.
just buy the t&Ds imo those guys actually race a buick v6 so they know a little something about what the requirements for these engines are, the guys are easy to deal with, imo

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
May 26, 2001
PA, OH, NC...
www.ncturbos.com
Thanks
Cory
Buy the Harland Sharps, excellent quality @ a great price from Quad Air. That's what was used as a template for clearancing your heads as well.

PS- I've had T&D's fulcrum bearings fall apart on me a few years back. I'll never use them again for a shaft mounted rocker.

K.

Blown&Injected

May 31, 2001
Maryland
Harland Sharp

I had a lifter fail and the pushrod hammered the rocker arm and broke it.

I sent them to Harland Sharp and told them what happened and asked them to check it all out and fix it. The replaced 2 rocker arms and sent it back to me - NO CHARGE.

They say lifetime warranty, but it was not even their part that caused the problem. Yeah, I'm always going to look to them for my RR needs :smile:

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
Jan 19, 2005
Odem,Texas
ive tried harland sharps and T&D ..
sometimes the T&D rockers require maching of the boss that the shaft sits on.

Top Bottom