ALRADCO (Southern-cali)

dinyelljarasa

Anybody know where I can get a hold of an Alradco radiator for my 87 Grand National!? Ive messaged them numerous times on Facebook and they haven't responded.

Anybody know where I can get a hold of an Alradco radiator for my 87 Grand National!? Ive messaged them numerous times on Facebook and they haven't responded.
Good luck. There was 1 vendor on here that said they could get them but long story short nope.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get with Reggie West... he was able to get me one a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should feel lucky. I'll leave it at that

Oh well then. I appreciate the quick response guys. What do you guys think about Cold Case? Is it worth it or should I just recore my stock one? Im planning on pushing around 500 horsepower..

Oh well then. I appreciate the quick response guys. What do you guys think about Cold Case? Is it worth it or should I just recore my stock one? Im planning on pushing around 500 horsepower..

Cold case are ok. Not a direct fit but with a little work it will fit.

I spoke to the sales manager of coldcase at the sema show. Got to see first hand their quality and got to ask him a few questions about the fans they use.

I was very impressed with the product of the radiators they had on display and i was told the fans have very low amp draw, that relays would not be needed for the TR.

Gave me his business card and told me to call him when i was ready to purchase a radiator and fan kit and that he would give a show special and free shipping. Sadly i do not remember the price he gave me lol.

I installed their radiator in my GN back in the summer and it's a nice quality built radiator and the car never goes above 175 in 90 degree summer heat.

Kirban sells a radiator with 2 rows of 1 inch wide cooling tubes just like the Alradco. This is the most important part. Any other configuration is inferior. It also has an oil cooler and the petcock in the stock location.

There's always the F-body unit for under $100 with a lifetime warranty. Granted it's not a cool guy part, but it will keep your car cool and do it's job.
As Earl has said or you can go with the 87 buick regal V8 radiator an it's a direct fit an no need to bend your trans lines to fit like the Fbody radiator.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I installed their radiator in my GN back in the summer and it's a nice quality built radiator and the car never goes above 175 in 90 degree summer heat.
They say that trimming the upper and lower rubber pads is all that is needed.
I have a Cold Case radiator and I didn't have to trim the upper/lower rubber pads, just had to cut a 1/4" off of the upper radiator support which took a big 10 seconds to do with a cut-off wheel.

I have a Cold Case radiator and I didn't have to trim the upper/lower rubber pads, just had to cut a 1/4" off of the upper radiator support which took a big 10 seconds to do with a cut-off wheel.
Did you buy the radiator that Kirban sells for the turbo Buicks?
Does it have 2 rows of 1 inch wide cooling tubes?