You can type here any text you want

AMS 1000 boost controller, CO2 kit.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
I'm selling my AMS 1000 boost controller. It comes with the 2 solenoids, MAP sensor, wiring, and instruction cd. Also included is a dedenbear co2 kit, with valve, 2 10 oz bottles, regulator, line, and fittings. cost me over $1100 new, selling for $875. thanks!

Freddy

Interested in the CO2 kit (bottles, regulator, fittings & lines)

What lines, Nylon or braided ? 1 regulator 4 both bottles rt? Is it the dual gauge regulator ? Are they new ?? Any pics? Sorry for all the ???s

nylon lines, 1 regulator, dual guage regulator, lie new, only used for maybe 1/2 a season. Don't worry about the questions, how else will you know? hehheh

Dude I meant the CO2 kit only !!! :rolleyes: U told v6racer u could sell him the AMS alone if someone would buy the co2 kit. I already have a brand new AMS 1000 & I'm in the market for a CO2 kit. Come on shoot me a price ! :D

I'll pass thanx though...

The price sounds rt, but I had already spread the word & found 1 locally today. Good luck with the sale , thanx. :cool:

Back