You can type here any text you want

AMS 1000 installation ???s...need some tips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADTT

I've been reading the manual for a couple of days & have understood like 60% of how this thing works. It's got really nice features & ways of controlling the boost. Now, :redface: with so many inputs to be connected my mind is boggling. I have doubts on where do some of the imputs are connected to. What mode are most of u guys using (I understand that each car/application varies but what's the best). I was considering using the shift mode. I was gonna hook up a switch to the shifter for the clutch imput & a button for the launch imput. Am I on the rt track ?? The activation imput what is it needed for if not using the GPS mode & where to connect ?? When using the AUX channel for monitoring manifold psi does it have to be turned off & a separate MAP sensor used ? These are just some...:redface: I'll appreciate ur help, thanx in advance guys ! :cool:

I am in Maryland right now. Feel free to give me a call at 321-722-1563 tomorrow and I will try and answer all your questions.

Talk about customer service, just got off the phone with Cal & he gladly walked me through my install doubts. Thanx Cal :cool:

Back