You can type here any text you want

Ams1000 Boost Controller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTGN

wanted to see who's running AMS1000 BOOST CONTROLLERS and if they liked it or not? If not what are you going with?

wanted to see who's running AMS1000 BOOST CONTROLLERS and if they liked it or not? If not what are you going with?

I've gotten reports from other racers at the track that love all the features.

Thanks, Mr. 8 second Cantrell :biggrin: . Yours seems to be working very well. TTGN, Depending on your combination, you may be able to get away with the cheaper AMS500.

I ran my can this past May at Bowling Green. I am very pleased with the way it worked. Cal Hartline helped with setting it up. I had the best short times and fastest time the car has ever gone. By the way I won TSL. You can not go wrong with this boost controller.

Dusty Bradford went 7.7 with his.
Fastest stock suspension Regal that I know of!

Take a look at the guys and cars in Cal Hartline's signature. That should tell you everything you need to know. ;) :D Call Cal right away.

George

thanks guys for the info. Talked to Cal (Great guy by the way)and he told me everthing i wanted to hear.

Back